ad-hell-aide

I play between 10 mins and 35 mins usually. Depends on the space / event / blah.

Hoxton, London UK

i just wait for the rozzers to carry me away

Los Angeles, CA

I usually play no longer than 30 minutes. I think the longest set I did was 40. Shortest was 10.

akira^8GB wrote:

If you are going to play shitty game boy music then spare my ears and don't play more than 15 minutes. tongue

You really need to stop, especially considering the fact that you have made your fair share of gameboy music. It's getting pretty old hearing all this anti-LSDJ stuff over and over again... It's just a platform for creating music. There is no LSDJ style of writing tunes.

lolusa

When you're really drunk, you want to play the shortest set possible.
Then you'll see me puking in the backyard.

New York City
PlainFlavored wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

If you are going to play shitty game boy music then spare my ears and don't play more than 15 minutes. tongue

You really need to stop, especially considering the fact that you have made your fair share of gameboy music. It's getting pretty old hearing all this anti-LSDJ stuff over and over again... It's just a platform for creating music. There is no LSDJ style of writing tunes.

Who is being anti LSDJ?
Read my message properly wink It was about the shitty type only.

I have never done " game boy music" myself, actually. I have used a Game Boy, but "game boy music"?

Unsubscribe

Yea akira loves my lsdj music.

San Luis Obispo, CA

As a spectator, I prefer to hear 20 minutes of the best shit I've ever heard in my life by itself (as opposed to hearing an additional 20 minutes of  pretty sweet, but not as awesome music).

Bronx, NY
akira^8GB wrote:

I have never done " game boy music" myself, actually. I have used a Game Boy, but "game boy music"?

To clarify: are you saying that you've never done typical Game Boy music even though you have used a Game Boy for music? I think that's what you meant but I'm not sure...

sweden

what is game boy music?

Liverpool, UK
nordloef wrote:

what is game boy music?

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

uhajdafdfdfa

"drum and bass music" is also total crap but music made with drums and bass instruments can be good.

England

I always wanted to try and make real drum and bass but I could never decide on which particular drum to use.

sweden
Jellica wrote:

I always wanted to try and make real drum and bass but I could never decide on which particular drum to use.

amen

nordloef wrote:
Jellica wrote:

amen

BRK

Hoxton, London UK

It's just taken me 3 weeks to write 2.5 minutes of music. A 30min live set would take me 36 weeks. This is why music doesn't grow overnight