England

PRICE: £118.99
INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE: £18.99
UK POSTAGE: £6.99

DEMO VIDEO LINK

AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON ETSY [CLICK HERE]

The perfect box for generating dark, LoFi, earthy tones. It can make a volca bass scream like an overdriven 303, It can make any modern synth sound like it is strait out of the 60s, It can make a bass guitar produce spacey low frequency earthquakes. This box can also produce a wide variety of sound effects, even with no input signal . Since the reverb spring is completely exposed you can play this like some weird and wonderful instrument and the built in piezo allows another level of creative experimentation.

The reverb spring is from 1972, originally housed in an organ, it now sits on top of what was originally a wine box. On the input side we have a preamp with plenty of drive to overdrive the spring, a toggle switch lets you choose between the jack input or a built in piezo p[pickup (yes it is sort of a percussive instrument too) On the output is an old Behringer distortion pedal with a bypass button. There is also a dry/wet knob by the audio output.

The unit features LEDs installed under the reverb spring to produce a intriguing pink/purple glow, There is a switch to select sound reactive mode witch makes the LEDs flash along with the input signal when it is sent into overdrive. The LEDs fade from red to pink in this mode.

Last edited by LoFi Future (Oct 4, 2015 9:55 pm)

France

Beautiful !

Im interested, how big is it? and have you got any clips of it in action?

Michigan

Tell me, what are the pros and cons of an "exposed" spring? I also would love to hear it.

Montreal, Canada

Pretty sure if you leave it be, it does nothing more than any standard spring reverb. But just like kicking a guitar amp to get a big badass twwaanggsssspirirgnlnlnlnlnlnblblb sound from hell, I'm sure having it exposed like that can lead to all kinds of fun experimentation if you manipulate it with whatever...a finger, a spoon, a cat in heat....

NC in the US of America

That looks pretty awesome

England

Demo video is on its way, the video should answer these questions. Glad you guys like it! smile

EDIT: Here Is a demo video for you guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXmGtzQ … e=youtu.be

Last edited by LoFi Future (Sep 27, 2015 12:37 am)

Montreal, Canada

I'm about 83% convinced you need a new camera.

England

Then buy something from my etsy store so I can afford a new one! wink hahah. Yeah the footage is awe full, even worse as i recorded some of the clips in the dark and had to boost the brightness so you could atleast sort of make out what is going on.

EDIT: Getting my friend to film a good demo with a proper camera, will post this week!

Last edited by LoFi Future (Oct 4, 2015 9:56 pm)