USA

Litewall + Xs version2

USA

NOM, I just sent you your Litewall-NOM-Special-Version via email.

Did you recieve it?
Does it work for you?
Tell me what you think of it.

USA

Litewall + Lightning

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am)

Chicago, IL USA
SurfaceDragon wrote:

NOM, I just sent you your Litewall-NOM-Special-Version via email.

Did you recieve it?
Does it work for you?
Tell me what you think of it.

Received it, LOVE IT,

thank you so mucho.

USA

Litewall + Stars

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am)

Tokyo, Japan

Invaders!!!!!

USA

NOM - I'm glad you like it. Sorry I didn't include the stars in your special version. I actually just finished the lightning and star designs moments ago so they didn't even exist when I made your version. Do the N, O, and M designs glitch-out at all. I can redo them in a smaller size if you want.

I'm working on a few different designs right now. Stay tuned I will be posting more of my designs here.

Chicago, IL USA

They don't glitch out whatsoever. And don't be sorry, you made me a personalized piece of amazing!

USA

I thought it might glitch-out because it acted strange when I opened it to show my girlfriend the skull design. It only acted strange in fullscreen mode so it might have just been the emulator.

I'm happy you like it. Litewall is a fun project to work on. I'm going to keep designing graphic stuff for it. I wish Litewall had more features but I guess I'll have to wait for the next version to be released.

GlitchNES 0.2 is also pretty cool but its more time consuming to work on than Litewall.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 17, 2010 8:24 am)

You should do one with Swastikas

USA

I could make swastikas but I won't. I fucking HATE Nazis, fascism, racists, and ignorant people. I totally don't believe in the supremacy of an Aryan race and I feel that all Nazis don't even deserve the right to live after what they've done to this world and its people. I can't argue that a swastika makes for powerful imagery but it is the symbol that represents an oppressive, hateful, and evil group of people that I wish never existed. I hope you don't have Nazi beliefs Heosphoros. Please think before you suggest something stupid. I WON'T MAKE SWASTIKAS FOR LITEWALL OR SCHUTZSTAFFEL INSIGNIA OR ANY OTHER FORM OF NAZI IMAGERY. If you really want swastikas in Litewall you should figure out how to make them yourself. Any other suggestions?

rochester, ny
SurfaceDragon wrote:

I could make swastikas but I won't. I fucking HATE Nazis, fascism, racists, and ignorant people. I totally don't believe in the supremacy of an Aryan race and I feel that all Nazis don't even deserve the right to live after what they've done to this world and its people. I can't argue that a swastika makes for powerful imagery but it is the symbol that represents an oppressive, hateful, and evil group of people that I wish never existed. I hope you don't have Nazi beliefs Heosphoros. Please think before you suggest something stupid. I WON'T MAKE SWASTIKAS FOR LITEWALL OR SCHUTZSTAFFEL INSIGNIA OR ANY OTHER FORM OF NAZI IMAGERY. If you really want swastikas in Litewall you should figure out how to make them yourself. Any other suggestions?

american flags.

New York City
SurfaceDragon wrote:

I could make swastikas but I won't. I fucking HATE Nazis, fascism, racists, and ignorant people.

If you hate ignorants so much, please pay attention
"The swastika (from Sanskrit:स्वास्तिक svastika) is a geometrical motif and sometimes a religious symbol it remains widely used in Eastern religions and Dharmic Religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism".
That was a quick Wikipedia lookup.
That is the real origin of the symbol.

So, there, please research before going on a tirade on a public forum or calling a member a nazi. Thanks.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Aug 17, 2010 10:04 pm)

United Kingdom
akira^8GB wrote:
SurfaceDragon wrote:

I could make swastikas but I won't. I fucking HATE Nazis, fascism, racists, and ignorant people.

"The swastika (from Sanskrit:स्वास्तिक svastika) is a geometrical motif and sometimes a religious symbol it remains widely used in Eastern religions and Dharmic Religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism".

So, there, please research before going on a tirade on a public forum or calling a member a nazi. Thanks.

He's got a point plus if i remember correctly the Swastika symbolises peace however Hitler stole the symbol and used it as his flag emblem for his armies (Just trying to re-call from memory).

Continuing on with this thread wtf is happening here? Custom litewall image thingys? I need to read a few pages of this shizz!

Chicago, IL USA
akira^8GB wrote:
SurfaceDragon wrote:

I don't mean to further a derailment, but stating that something's origins completely rob it of negative impact is a bit ignorant as well. We all know that faggot means a bundle of sticks originally, but is understood completely differently in a semiotic sense. This goes for almost everything offensive across the board. The origins and largely implied meanings of offensive things are usually pretty far apart. I think the backlash was a bit stern, but most likely on point. I'm guessing of course, but I'm fairly certain that Heosphoros was just trolling, and I would be deeply surprised if he was citing swastikas in the original sense, and if he was, that he, residing in a western country, would overtly state his intention, knowing full well the implication of swastikas to the world at large since WWII.

Unless Heosphorous is a devoutly religious Southeast-Asian child, living in Canada, and is yet to pass the 6th grade, in which case I'm way off base.

USA

I know the swastika as a symbol is older than Nazism. I'm not stupid or ignorant. I didn't call another member a Nazi either. I wrote "I hope you don't have Nazi beliefs Heosphoros." because he suggested that I should make swastikas! I really do hope he just used bad judgment when making his suggestion and that he does not have Nazi beliefs.

It is ignorant to believe the swastika is a symbol of peace in modern times. Maybe it was a symbol of peace in ancient times but times have changed and so has the symbolism behind the swastika. Try asking anyone you know "What do you associate the swastika with?" I bet they will say "Hitler" or "Nazi" or "WWII" before they even think of saying "Peace".