USA

Here you go!

A FUCKING SWASTIKA

Happy?

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 18, 2010 1:36 am)

Tacoma WA

awesome

just awesome

USA

Litewall + Paw Prints

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 18, 2010 1:34 am)

USA

Do the paw prints lighten the mood?

USA

Litewall + Inverted Cross

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am)

Minneapolis

Maybe. wink

BTW, I think the reason heos asked for swastikas is because it's a very popular motif for metal bands. You know, putting on a big deal about angst, death, etc. Heos does metal. Heos asks for swastikas. IMO, not a big deal. smile

USA

I don't want to make a big deal about it. I also play metal. But when you create art it is a good idea to try and see the imagery and emotional impact from more perspectives than your own.

Oh wow, I thought you guys would get I was just joking around.

Hourah for raising moral debates in a NES software thread.

Althought, the inverted cross could be quite a controversial image too, you know wink

USA

I know. I sometimes like dark imagery. Even controversial imagery. I just don't care for Nazi imagery.

USA

I also enjoy funny obscure imagery.

Litewall + Strange Naked Creature

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 18, 2010 1:31 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Can you please just post the methodology for editing the images?  I'd really like to add some of my own.

USA

Its complex !?!

Basically you first have to draw a monochromatic image. The image must be no larger than 24X24 pixels in size. 20X20 pixel monochromatic images work best. You can use light gray, white, and dark grey as representational colors in an image but your final image in Litewall will glitch out in a somewhat unpleasant and uncontrollable way. Draw them with YY-CHR.

Remember
-Monochromatic
-black = background
-white = color
-no larger than 24X24 pixels
-and be creative

Once you have done this I will tell you more.

USA

Litewall + Power-Up Star

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 18, 2010 2:58 am)

Y'all, I need to just do an update where you can edit them like normal tiles in a game. Best to wait for that than do something convoluted...

USA

I usually end up pressing copy/paste 27 times or more to put one image into Litewall. Once you have put the image in Litewall it is easy to customize exactly which button combo corresponds to your custom shape.

Chicago, IL USA

Man power up star looks sweet. also lawl at middle finger.