Sweden

Oh, the number of times I've left kebab places without them charging me, only to walk back in and pay. Mostly because I'm paranoid about them realizing it and remembering it the next time I go there, but still... B-)

I and a friend also turned in two mopeds we found in the woods to the police. A month later, we could pick them up since nobody had claimed them, and after a 10 second test drive in his back yard we sold them and I bought a computer.

Does anyone have any good stories of being too honest? I mean, to the point of causing trouble.

Godzilladelph

new jersey is pennsylvania's west virginia. juuuust sayin

i would share a story, but sadly my honesty and willingness to cooperate got me arrested for nothing FUK U MARYLAND

uhajdafdfdfa
boomlinde wrote:

Does anyone have any good stories of being too honest? I mean, to the point of causing trouble.

I told someone I didn't like them and they were upset by it.

edit: I don't think that counts as "good", oops.

Last edited by ant1 (Jul 1, 2010 10:12 am)

Melbourne, Australia
TmTgr wrote:

I know many people are probably with me on this...
but I paid the minimum amount for LSDJ.

neutral

Ok I need to be honest, I paid $5 no the minimum $2, I just wanted to be part of this thread sad

Unsubscribe
infradead wrote:

he went with the cop and ID'd the driver since he saw him better.
police arrested him on the spot, i guess they take hit and runs seriously in washington state.

Oh man i did that too! Some truck totally took off the front driver side panel off a parked car, stopped to look at it and took off. We werent the only people to see it, and gave our info to the cop that got flagged down. Nothing ever came of that though.

I should award my semi broken ds to the best story in this thread.