lolusa

Decided to book some shows across the country with some pals in August.

GRAB THE COMP:
http://transamericanchiptour.bandcamp.com

key: OR = ovenrake
        WM= Wet Mango
       RDE= Rainbowdragoneyes

08/17/2010 Los Angeles, CA
Oven Rake and Wet Mango on So Simple Radio Podast www.SoSimpleRecords.com 10pm-2am

08/18/2010 Los Angeles, CA
Wet Mango presents LA Chiptrash @ HM157 House w/Baseck, Ovenrake, WMX, Kool Skull, Bleeds $5 9pm 3110 N. Broadway

08/21/2010 Austin, TX
Venue TBA! Low Resolution w/ Animal Style, Ovenrake, Wet Mango, Vorp, and Narwhalz (of Sound)

08/23/2010 Nashville, TN
@ The End 2219 Elliston Pl 37203 18+ $5, doors at 8 pm w/ Wet Mango, Ovenrake, Rainbowdragoneyes, more tba

08/25/2010 CHARLOTTE, NC
@ The World Famous Milestone w/ Wet Mango, Ovenrake, Rainbowdragoneyes, Pippi Armstrong and one more local TBA

08/27/2010 Boston, MA H2USE PRTYYY w/ Wet Mango, Ovenrake, Facundo, Rainbowdragoneyes, Square Wail

08/28/2010 NYC, NY
Pulsewave: Chips and Salsa End of Summer Blast @ The Tank 279 Church St. (btwn Franklin & White St.) All Ages $10 w/ Square Wall. Ovenrake, Rainbow Dragon Eyes, Facundo

08/29/2010 Providence, RI
@ Castlevania w/ Ovenrake, Wet Mango, FAcundo, Rainbowdragoneyes

08/30/2010 Brooklyn, NY Rooftop BBQ at Zen Albatross's Pad
w/ Ovenrake, Wet Mango, Facundo, Rainbowdragoneyes, Square Wail, and possibly 8bitbettie

08/31/2010 Pittsburgh, PA
Confirmed and Venue TBA
8Cylinder Presents Ovenrake, Wet Mango, Facundo, Rainbowdragoneyes and possibly Bitmummy

09/01/2010 Chicago, IL
TBA HELP US!!! w/ Ovenrake, Facundo, Rainbowdragoneyes

09/03/2010 MN more info TBA
KSEEYA!

Last edited by ovenrake (Aug 12, 2010 7:55 am)

Bronx, NY

Oh fuck yes.

Washington DC

to quote Busta Rhymes: OHMUHGAWD

NJ

ohaiiminvolvedtooithink

))<>((

how about playing a show in the Indy area. big_smile

lolusa
tacticalbread wrote:

how about playing a show in the Indy area. big_smile

Chicago currently in the works, but that's about as close we'll get I think.

IL, US

oven rake: if youre interested, i know people in south bend, granted turn outs in that area are mixed, but itd be good timing, college students will just be getting back and have no real responsibilites yet...could actually result in a higher turnout than chicago (im a little fed up with chicago's music scene majorly due to people just being unwilling to come out, so most venues that were supportive no longer are: TAKE NOTE OTHER CITIES)

Unsubscribe

I know tons of house shows you can play in Chicago as well.. let me know and i'll get a WHEEL ROLLING.

IL, US

peter: tell these people about those of us who live in chicago as well? seriously, about the only venue doing underground electronic gigs anymore is hotti biscotti, which last i knew still had a PA consisting of two powered speakers (one half-blown) and a beat to shit behringer eurorack 1202 mixer, which is clearly unacceptable under just about any circumstances...last time i played there i used a guitar amp instead because it sounded better than their PA

Unsubscribe

The key is to not think electronic gigs .  PUNK AS FUDGE

lolusa
herr_prof wrote:

The key is to not think electronic gigs .  PUNK AS FUDGE

my favorite performances usually end up being the ones where I was the only one using AA's that night.

IL, US

sadly, the punk bands in chicago at this point are a little close-minded as to other forms of music sad

Unsubscribe

I am asking around.

The Mountains

everyone is getting laid, be it by choice or consequence

Asheville, NC

i will see you fuckers in Charlotte! probably!!

lolusa
Babylonian wrote:

i will see you fuckers in Charlotte! DEFINITELY!!

-__^