http://imgur.com/a/k0jJ8

-------------------------------------------------------------

$85 shipped U.S.

[PAYPAL is my preferred method of transaction via PayPal Invoice.]

(Open to haggling or decent trades.)

FEATURES AND DETAILS

(1) This unit is equipped with a GBA-SP front-light. It has been further modified to fit in the correct orientation (horizontally, right-side up, the way it sits in a GBA-SP). The light panel has also been bonded to the lcd screen using LOCA adhesive to ultimately eliminate dust and debris contamination between them.

(2) This unit has been equipped with a GBA-SP/NDS speaker for a crisper and clearer sound. (w/ dust filter beneath the speaker grill)

(3) The unit has a Glass screen lens firmly installed.
(Screen lens has some cracks in the top, left corner, (due to a rear screw) but it's solid and there is an anti-glare screen protector layed over it as well.)

(4) The unit has been "Internal Pro-Sound" modded.

(5) The unit has been equipped with a mini-usb charging / protection circuit board (1.9 - 5v) and an above average condition DSi rechargeable battery (840 mAh).

(6) The front shell, back shell, button set and infra-red communication cover are original, oem.

(7) The battery cover is a replacement piece.

(8) The back sticker label is a high quality, glossy, custom sticker label of my own design.

(9) The silicone button pads underneath are original, oem parts in above average condition.

(10) The motherboard is used, but in above average condition.

(11) The screws are original, oem.

WEAR / IMPERFECTIONS / OTHER

(A) There is wear (from use and my extra modifications) on the shell housing here and there.

(B) There is a tiny bubble in the screen due to the loca application, but nothing major.

(C) The I.R. port cover has been sanded horizontally to a nice dull finish for an extra custom look.

(D) The unit and it's individual parts have been cleaned thoroughly and tested to ensure complete and satisfactory operation.

(E) During charging: RED led is charging in progress, BLUE led is charging completed.

(F) Unit can be played while charging. Approx. 5 hours of battery life per charge.

(G) Rechargeable battery is held firmly in place. Charging circuit board is held firmly in place.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Unit will come in new, high-quality form-fitting zip baggy, a new 12" usb charge cable, a new Black wrist-strap (not shown) and Japanese copy of Tetris game boy game.

* No other items or games are included, however, I'm a big fan of freebies, so who knows what other wonders await! ;-)

SHIPPING

Each of my items come lovingly bubble wrapped and snugly boxed for a safe trip to it's new owner and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (1-4 business days with tracking number provided).

---> (Free shipping is provided within the U.S. only. If you are overseas, I can ship to you provided that you cover the shipping fees.)

Thank you for browsing and have a great day! Arigato! :-)

Last edited by Koji-Kendo (Nov 19, 2015 1:16 am)

Price? Sound examples?

NUMBSKULL

Price is in the title: $85 shipped. Mad decent.

we're back & stuff

PM'd

Item's been sold. Thank you!