Madriz, Supain

Hi there

Ive got a brand new super cool black DMG for touring but i need a replacement "just in case".

I ONLY need a backlighted piece. I have a shit ton of shells and buttons, and prosound isnt really that noticeable ( for a replacement unit, of course).

If you hace one laying around from and old project or whatevs, Id grab it off your hands at a fair price

THANKS

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Mar 30, 2016 1:48 pm)

Madriz, Supain

so, no one?

Alabama

I have all of the parts for this, but not the time, sadly. Find a modder and we can work put a deal?

NUMBSKULL

tempted, but I don't have the parts and it seems like removing the screen film is a 50/50 chance the gameboy will break.

Talk to Joe Bleeps UK based modder
You can find him just by googling that

Madriz, Supain

Will do. Thanks.

Thanks to the other ones as well ^^

Cookeville, TN

If nothing else works out for you, I'm in the US but I don't mind throwing something together for you ASAP if you don't mind the pricey shipping.
Here's some examples of my work: http://imgur.com/a/IPUxq

Madriz, Supain
Josh-Shmosh wrote:

If nothing else works out for you, I'm in the US but I don't mind throwing something together for you ASAP if you don't mind the pricey shipping.
Here's some examples of my work: http://imgur.com/a/IPUxq

Im more concerned in pricey DMGs than shipping. The difference is about 8 bucks.

Can you do this in RED?

the leds should light up the crosspad and AB buttons. Black shell (if you have any around) or nude pcb ( i have a black shell )

Cookeville, TN

Black shell like one of ASM's translucent blacks, or just solid black? (though in the case of the latter I supppose you wouldn't want case LEDs, hahah)
Backlit buttons are no problem, though.
Shoot me a PM or email me at JoshShmoshMedia[at]Gmail and we can work something out!

Madriz, Supain

mailed smile

Madriz, Supain

UP and back.

Madriz, Supain

sell me stufffff

Madriz, Supain

BUILD ME A NEW ONEEE