SLC

What is the best bud to smoke and/or way to smoke before a major Starcraft II matchup? Or none at all?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Marijuana is not good for your focus. Staying hydrated is actually important to staying focused, so ensure you drink enough wayer, and of course caffeine - in a reasonable dose - is also very good for your focus. Save the bud for after the match.

Montreal, Canada

Inject it straight into your bloodstream with a needle. That's how the pros do it. If you do one whole marijuana, you can't lose. But don't do two marijuanas. Two marijuanas is crazy.

Connecticut

I haven't smoked in quite some time, it generally makes me fall asleep. Recently, a friend gave me some medical marijuana from a dispensary. I was looking over the prescription bottle it comes in and was surprised to see all the maths, THC % and all that jazz; then written in big ol' sharpie on the bottom of the label was the silly strand name "AF GOOEY GHOST". It's like after they did all that science and growing it still retains a silly dealer type name. To answer your question, I'd have to plus one the "one whole marijuana"

perth, WA

durban poison

SLC
atomsmasha wrote:

durban poison

"Durban is a fabulous daytime strain, with a clear, functional effects package that stimulates creativity, sociability, and overall mood.  It's very energetic and is seen as one of the more pure-feeling Sativa varieties widely available on the market."

sweet dude, u tried it?

Last edited by VCR5 (Dec 9, 2015 4:56 am)

SLC
jefftheworld wrote:

Marijuana is not good for your focus. Staying hydrated is actually important to staying focused, so ensure you drink enough wayer, and of course caffeine - in a reasonable dose - is also very good for your focus. Save the bud for after the match.

Cool, u bronze right? jk wink

SLC
DropMontage wrote:

I haven't smoked in quite some time, it generally makes me fall asleep. Recently, a friend gave me some medical marijuana from a dispensary. I was looking over the prescription bottle it comes in and was surprised to see all the maths, THC % and all that jazz; then written in big ol' sharpie on the bottom of the label was the silly strand name "AF GOOEY GHOST". It's like after they did all that science and growing it still retains a silly dealer type name. To answer your question, I'd have to plus one the "one whole marijuana"

Dude thats an AWESOME NAME! I heard any of that ghost (og ghost, ghost moonshine etc.) will straight put your dick in the dirt. Gotta be up, up, up.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
VCR5 wrote:
jefftheworld wrote:

Cool, u bronze right? jk wink

Obviously you're wood league because you've got that gosu green thumb.  ^__~

Chicago

Back when I was playing a lot of SC2, my wife found me sleepwalking in the closet one night. When she asked what I was doing, I told her I was looking for the battlecruisers. That was without any pot.

In answer to your question, I think no more than half of a marijuana before playing to calm the nerves.

Also, since I think this is a chipmusic site, I'll post this:

SLC
QuietMind wrote:

Back when I was playing a lot of SC2, my wife found me sleepwalking in the closet one night. When she asked what I was doing, I told her I was looking for the battlecruisers. That was without any pot.

In answer to your question, I think no more than half of a marijuana before playing to calm the nerves.

Also, since I think this is a chipmusic site, I'll post this:

I'd totally play that. Mass BCs is a legit late game sleep loss concern.

perth, WA
VCR5 wrote:

sweet dude, u tried it?

yeah m8 its good stuff, does what it says on the tin smile

Whateverville, California

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

SLC
Imaginary wrote:

?

Milwaukee, WI