Australia

I have 2 of my new El-CheapO Carts available, flashed with LSDJ 4.7.3. These carts are not re-flashable without hardware modification so they should be purchased as a dedicated LSDJ cart only.

128kbytes of SRAM enables full Load/Save functionality. The Save can be dumped and written with existing dumpers, or my Linker cable (I'll need to flash a different version of LSDJ if you want to use the linker with it)

The usual proof of LSDJ will be required before I ship, and you are welcome to send me your personal patched LSDJ for flashing.

US$10 ea, shipping extra (economy will only be $3-4 for most countries)

I have a couple more available, I intend to enable re-flashing on the others via my Joey (Software version 3.11) and sell them as blank flash carts.

Michigan

Dibs on one.

Is /we tied to vcc via a resistor or directly?

Getting up for work at 530am has its benefits. big_smile

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Dec 9, 2015 12:24 pm)

Australia

/WE is tied to VCC directly under the TSOP. There is no easy way to cut the trace. I found it easier to remove the IC to lift the pin. The pitch is soooooo small!

Michigan

What chip is it? I just got a new gq-4x which might be easier than lifting one pin.

Australia

29LV160 TSOP48, standard Macronix/Spansion write protocol. They don't support buffer writes so a complete flash is a little slower than other carts.

I've just finished modding one cart, pulled the IC, cut the trace, re-flowed it then added a trace wire to SND with a pull up.

Reflowing the IC more than a few times might be a bad idea, the board looks like it could easily de-laminate. The trace came up way too easy.

Michigan

Excellent. I have an adaptor for that.
I'll be careful.

You have my email? Apple2ja.....
I'll PayPal you, yeah?

Australia

Yeah, I'll send a request through in the morning.

I want at least two for the moment tongue
Seriously, please, I need them!! D:

Australia

Sure. PM me your details

Pm'd!

Madriz, Supain

Can i get TWO to spain? pls

ill bring my own lsdj

Australia

I think they have all been sold. Ill take a look at what I have left today and update this thread soon

Australia

One left!

Cookeville, TN

I'd love to get the last one if it's still available!
Is it possible to have our own copy of LSDJ flashed to it, or no? It'd be great if I could get all of my kits loaded onto it, but it's fine if I can't.

Australia

Sold!

Świdnica, Poland

Will you have more of them?