Friday 07.02.2010

SPOOKY SPAZz-TACULAR BDAY BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lissajou (jacksonville) - take a fantasy adventure down 8-bit alley with florida's most "bonk and bleep ballerina." tweets and chirps, beeps and blurps COMBINATION NOISE ATTACK with undeniably euphoric gameboy beats that make you want to scream "WHY DID I EVER PAWN MY NINTENDO?!"

C-C (gainesville) - a mastermind of melodious chaos, sporadic sampling, and live electronics. dance in ways you never knew you could dance before!

Janet Knight (gainesville) - sequenced space-pop with alluring vocals that entice you to hitch a ride on the next UFO off this planet.

Sloppy Disk (orlando ) - audio-visual symmetry that adheres to no boundaries; keeping the rhythm backed up with live, bumpin' beats and an experimental combination of digital sounds.

Strangelette (orlando) - she lives in a dimension made of nightmares; in a world that never was, because it only exists within her imagination. her music belongs in a pseudo Gothic movie, or a video game. you decide.

Technobox (orlando) - is a box of streaming ethereal phases and harmonic motions; close your eyes and ride the wave.

** Acts subject to change, but let's hope they don't!

Remarkably inspiring and terminally "ill" DJ Set by DJ A.O.

@ UNCLE LOU'S ENTERTAINMENT HALL
1016 North Mills Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803-3232

PS: DON'T FORGET TO TIP YOUR BARTENDER!!!

Winter Haven, FL

Uncle Lou's? Aww man... that place. I may try and make it out to this.
SIDE NOTE: UNCLE LOU - NICE GUY

IL, US
lissajou wrote:

thats an idea! move the show to chicago big_smile