astral cat

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

hhhhnnnnnngggggggggg

the fuck is going on

San Francisco

what did i say? you dick.

Chicago IL

haha, i'm just the opposite, i always assume it's just someone trying to find out if this is ever going to be finished. too bad.

Seattle, WA
wedanced wrote:

what did i say? you dick.

im sorry i didnt realize how old this thread was.... i was just hoping for news :C

San Francisco
wedanced wrote:

what did i say? you dicks

fixed for the changed situation.

Slovakia / European Union

I send to Him 2 x Gameboys + SDCards but they didnt pass my country. They returned them on borders... So I am so sorry about that. Postage was 20Euros and they didnt pay me 20Euros back... So rather than swear words donate Smiker with Gameboys. Best someone from Spain...

Sweeeeeeden

Tinctu, what was their reason? That's ridiculous. Slovakia is in the EU now. You should be able to send inside the EU without problem. You should complain to someone!

Slovakia / European Union

I insure whole package on 50 Euros... And on post told me cant insure package to spain... But package was returned from custom house.
So I dont know what was wron with it. So I have not send package second time (dont want loose next 20Euros).

Dallas, Texas

Hmm, so is this abandoned or what? That would be a great shame if it is.

france

Seem to be stopped...
Gba could be a great platform for tracker.
Look at nanoloop 2.x it works so well.

Hope it will be finished some day but hope he read cm.o too

Dallas, Texas

Nano loop looks too limited though. does it even utilize the two DACs? does it have song arranging, commands, tables?

france

For me nanoloop 2.x is not too limited.
I don't know if it use two DAC.
He don't have table, IMHO it is way more limited for a lsdj or piggy user.
You can't tweak all parameters on the fly, and it's boring.
You don't also have groove or I don't know how to use it.

I enjoy it because you can change pattern or mute mattern "on the fly" and I like this because it sound great and it is simple to use.
Three channel sound similar but sound good without too much tweak or effort.
Vibrato sound really well, envelope are simple but works well.
It is way way more simple to use than a standard tracker and it's not a toy.

Some people make song with it.
I can't make a song with only nanoloop 2.x but have difficulty to make song only with piggy or lsdj also.
I enjoy using a real synth an mpc and nanoloop to loop pattern.
It's the poor monomachine replacement wink

NC in the US of America

Have you guys heard of www.furiousadvancetracker.com/ ? It's a GBA tracker. I don't know if it is relevant to this thread (haven't read through the rest of it), but yeah.
Oh look we have a thread on it.
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4050/ … batracker/

Dallas, Texas
SketchMan3 wrote:

Have you guys heard of www.furiousadvancetracker.com/ ?

Yes I have. I've messed around with it. but it's pointless unless we can utilize the GBA's DACs or at least play with the wav channel properly. It's not far enough along to be useful at all yet. It's like a simpler, and a feature lacking lsdj to me.

france

I have try it but like m4g they are not finished and unfortunately I don't see the source.
So I don't think anyone will build a newer version if they left both project as is.
I've send an email to Spintronic about the source code.
Hope he has keep a tarball.