I wouldnt really call acting like a basic human beings a best moment

TSC wrote:

Oh wait - back in the mid-90's when I wrote to Nintendo asking how to write NES music and receiving their official notice of legal action

well it was when you smashed your amiga at Blip but this tops that

herr_prof wrote:

I wouldnt really call acting like a basic human beings a best moment

The thanks wasn't the best moment it was learning of his ultimate fate.

its all way gross and sad.

boned a girl in the bathroom @ pulsewave, 2011

Boner wrote:

boned a girl in the bathroom @ pulsewave, 2011

Is that where you got your username?

At Toy Company fest 2 in Montreal, I was with jefftheworld and I was leaving the greenroom to see the show and a drunk guy entered out of nowhere at the same time and piss in the trashcan of the greenroom...after that everybody was thinking I was the one who did that...
I passed for an idiot but it was awesome ! tongue

catskull wrote:
Boner wrote:

boned a girl in the bathroom @ pulsewave, 2011

Is that where you got your username?

Coincidence. Thats his christian name.

XyNo wrote:

At Toy Company fest 2 in Montreal, I was with jefftheworld and I was leaving the greenroom to see the show and a drunk guy entered out of nowhere at the same time and piss in the trashcan of the greenroom...after that everybody was thinking I was the one who did that...
I passed for an idiot but it was awesome ! tongue

i didn't even know the greenroom was there until the second night, so i spent that first night in the vj booth

XyNo wrote:

At Toy Company fest 2 in Montreal, I was with jefftheworld and I was leaving the greenroom to see the show and a drunk guy entered out of nowhere at the same time and piss in the trashcan of the greenroom...after that everybody was thinking I was the one who did that...
I passed for an idiot but it was awesome ! tongue

I don't know why the rumour spread that it was you, the guy looked nothing like you. Here was super, super high or something, though. I don't think he even knew where he was.

He went over to the mirror afterwards to try to wash his hands and was confused that there was no sink.

Profanity and Chip Music Don't Mix

Brickcore

Jellica wrote:

Profanity and Chip Music Don't Mix

I remember that shit

Feryl wrote:
Jellica wrote:

Profanity and Chip Music Don't Mix

I remember that shit

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ForaBrokenEarth wrote:
Feryl wrote:

I remember that shit

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d(-_^)

ForaBrokenEarth wrote:
Feryl wrote:

I remember that shit

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d(-_^)