Plano, TX

I've got a black PSP-2000 with the latest Custom Firmware on it, this can be used for various homebrew, trackers or emulators.

It's in pretty much minty condition. Asking $105 shipped in the US.

I can post pictures if needed later on today.

Last edited by PixyJunket (Jul 1, 2010 12:36 pm)

Olympia, WA

ERRggh. I have been wanting one of these for a long time, but i can't spend the money. dammmmiiiit

Spokompton

Already-working CFW is probably worth at least $20 for a lot of folks here.

))<>((
undergroundclouds wrote:

meh, Installing CFW on a slim (as long as it's actually hackable) is quite possibly one of the easiest things you'll ever do. Put in a battery, push a few buttons, the end.

Plano, TX

Okay, price is now $100 + shipping.

naxat wrote:

ERRggh. I have been wanting one of these for a long time, but i can't spend the money. dammmmiiiit

Since I think I no longer NEED to sell this, I can hold on to it for you since you're local and all that. smile

Olympia, WA

AGH! TEMPTATION!

Spokompton
tacticalbread wrote:
undergroundclouds wrote:

meh, Installing CFW on a slim (as long as it's actually hackable) is quite possibly one of the easiest things you'll ever do. Put in a battery, push a few buttons, the end.

It was a big PITA doing it on a phat w/ no Pandora, though I'm not sure how much the batteries/magic sticks cost now. I
Had I known what those 2 hours of my life were going to be like, I would've gladly paid $20 to avoid the experience.
I'm glad I did it though. PSP homebrew is the shit.

Milan, Italy

Really? I've spent 10 minutes installing a FW on my gf's PSP without any Pandora Battery.. tongue

105$ shipped sounds really cool.

Spokompton

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am missing my frontal lobe.

California

damn I wish I had some extra dough. great deal here.