Sweden

I haven't listened yet, but I'm sure it's great (saw your "glitch chip" youtube video today). I'll be sure to buy when the CD is out!

))<>((

Man, Amazon needs to hurry up with the physical release. I want it.

;D

Italy

yeah please put it on bandcamp! I love this album, but I don't want to use itunes, and amazon won't let me buy it (since I'm not in the US) sad

ad-hell-aide

Awesome release.

Psydney, Australia
some pretentious blogger wrote:

Overall however, the good outweighs the bad in "Decades", and 4mat proves that you don't need a GameBoy to make good chip music.

LMAO!

Westfield, NJ
some pretentious blogger wrote:

When he decided to release his debut album at long last, and created the first trailer showcasing one of the tracks, I wasn't overwhelmed with the music I heard. It later grew on me, however, and I began to anticipate the album eagerly after I heard more previews.

Sounds like someone with poor taste that only got excited when he saw that everyone else was excited... i.e., a bandwagon rider.

I know, I know, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Happy to announce it's now available on CD from Amazon.com.

Here's a montage of the cover:

You can also buy it on bandcamp

thanks, 4mat

ad-hell-aide

Just wanted to repeat that I love this release, excellent walking / driving music. heart

Westfield, NJ

Just placed my order!

Westfield, NJ

Hey guys P.S. this:

"Special Offers and Product Promotions
Get $1 worth of MP3 downloads from Amazon MP3 after you order your item."

So ordering the physical copy from Amazon before midnight August 7 (and shipping to a USA address) will earn you $1 in Amazon MP3 credit. Nice to know.

Decades is now available on Spotify by clicking this link.

Philly, PA, USA

My CD just arrived in the mail today, awesome! Just annoying thought because the CD didn't have the ID3 tags or album art embedded. But the music is still just as awesome.

Westfield, NJ
pixls wrote:

Just annoying though because the CD didn't have the ID3 tags or album art embedded.

Ditto... I'm guessing this was Amazon's fault?

Philly, PA, USA

Probably, the CDs seem to be made by amazon, I would guess it wasn't on purpose though

Brooklyn NY US

CDs don't support metadata or embedded artwork, they never have.

[Disclaimer to smartass-proof this post: with the exception of that one short-lived subtype of enhanced CDs that needed specially-equipped players capable of reading the track title metadata.]

Brooklyn NY US

Also: things sure are complainy around here lately. #wtf