Hi,

My chipmusic album 'Decades' is now out.  Currently it's available on iTunes and will be making it's way to other popular vendors such as Amazon MP3, Spotify, MySpace Music, MediaNet, eMusic, Zune, Shockhound and Napster.  It has 14 tracks and runs 40 minutes in length.

If you want to listen you can stream the thing here , and there are 3 preview videos on my YouTube channel.

A CD release should be following very soon (via Amazon) , I'll update here when it's ready.

thanks for reading,

4mat.

more info on my Facebook.

))<>((

YES.

I'll buy a CD when it's available. ;D

Philly, PA, USA
tacticalbread wrote:

YES.

I'll buy a CD when it's available. ;D

double YES! and I think i'll have to buy a CD

Nashville, Tennessee

!!!!

Tucson, AZ

Just had a listen through the streaming player -- really fantastic.  Would love to own it on vinyl if that ends up being an option.  Standout tracks for me were 1989, Latin Eq, and Virginia.  Great range of styles on there, kept it interesting from start to finish.

Tokyo, Japan

Forgive me for being a bit clueless about online music vendors but is there one which is more beneficial to the artist over the others? Also does one offer better bitrates/less drm than any other?

Been waiting for this for ages and would like to enjoy it in the highest quality/least drmy/most 4mat supporting way possible

Edinburgh

This is great. I'll be taking one of those CDs.

Thanks for the nice comments, should have the CD content ready for processing before the weekend is out.

lazerbeat: Having a look through the stores I went with the rates were:

Napster : 256
Nokia : 256
ShockHound : 192
Amazon Mp3 : it's usually around 256kps, higher or lower depending on the song content.
iTunes - pretty sure it's 256kbps from what I read.
eMusic, Zune & MediaNet : couldn't find any info on those.
Spotify and Myspace are streams, afaik downloads for the latter go through Amazon Mp3.

Turku, FIN

I love this

Riverside, CA

CD4MePlease

Twin Cities!

I definitely want a physical release of this CD. Please message me when you have one available.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

YES.YES.YES.

Asheville, NC

Sounding great, well done. Paper Dolls is chock full of win.

Last edited by dep (Jul 1, 2010 4:43 pm)

New York City

The album sounds awesome Matt!

Koatl wrote:

CD4MePlease

CD4MePlease2

Moscow, Russia

Wow! Your album is awesome!!!