New York City

When I am writing a reply or anything, which takes time, I always get this message, in a white page, after posting:

"Your request timed out. Please retry the request."

If I reply fast this doesn't happen.
Thing is, this never happened before.

I am using the latest Safari on the latest OSX. But I think this happened too on my Firefox PC setup.

Can you fix it? It's very annoying.

Turku, FIN

Happens with chrome too.
All the time.

Last edited by KeFF (Jul 1, 2010 3:47 pm)

Unsubscribe

I never have these problems.

Brazil

I have this problems since this week. Using Chrome too. If I let the page open for too long it goes to the error, but I just refresh the page and then it goes right.

I have this alot on firefox on XP

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 1, 2010 10:44 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

I've been having this a lot too this past week or so,
chrome on os x 10.6

in fact while trying to post this response

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Hasn't happened to me.
That is weird.

Spokompton

I get this often as well.
Er, on Chrome that is. Windows 7 and XP.

Last edited by undergroundclouds (Jul 1, 2010 10:31 pm)

))<>((

Yep, I get it too. I thought it was the shitty net I was using, but it happens on non-shitty net too.

Unsubscribe

Perhaps people having the problem should try a traceroute to cm.. might be a problem with the host..

BASEMENT OF SUBDISTRICT !

seems like this happens every time i either post in a thread or click on a new thread, wonder if browser cache has anything to do with it.

New York City

PLEASE get this fixed, it's terribly annoying.
It takes me to wait more than 1 minute or less to type a reply to happen.

BASEMENT OF SUBDISTRICT !

seems to do it a lot for me the most when i reply to a message, but it also does it when clicking on multiple page threads, like if you click the 2nd page. does it sometimes right when i come to the site, but thats maybe about half the time.

uhajdafdfdfa

Yes, I had this problem for the last few days too. Since it normally takes more than whatever the time limit is just to read a thread, that's pretty annoying!

New York City

Any admins alive that can fix this?

Sweeeeeeden

Hard to fix unless I can reproduce it... Does it happen more often on certain pages or at certain times of day, or other special circumstances?