))<>((

wooo, awesome!

I really need a NES. ;p

tacticalbread wrote:

wooo, awesome!

I really need a NES. ;p

Same :S tongue

Venezuela

thx once again Neil smile))))) keep up the good work!!!

Minneapolis

I really need to get some NTRQ carts made... I wonder if people will be interested again? My last try failed miserably at attracting customers.

))<>((

@arflink: Once I have income, I'm definitely interested.

Rochester, NY

man, this just keeps getting better and better! the new DPCM functions are exactly what i was hoping for, you'll be able to do some crazy shit with samples now. unfortunately, i've been spending all my time lately with my Nord G2 and just bought another Machinedrum-UW as well. haven't touched NTRQ in almost two months, still haven't even tried loading my own samples into it yet.

custom NTRQ carts seem like even more of a waste of time and money now, especially with the NSF export and being able to load your own samples. for $20-30 it's not so bad, but for $75+ anyone would be crazy not to spend a bit extra for a PowerPak. it's just *so* useful with NTRQ.

Milwaukee, WI

Would it be possible to access the hidden envelope screen directly from the instrument editor section in the next version? I don't know about anyone else but it seems a little strange to have to leave the instrument section, go to the top of the screen and to the left to reach the envelope section.

Perhaps I missed something?

WOW MAN!
RG wrote:

Would it be possible to access the hidden envelope screen directly from the instrument editor section in the next version? I don't know about anyone else but it seems a little strange to have to leave the instrument section, go to the top of the screen and to the left to reach the envelope section.

It's a fair point, I'll look into it smile

Tokyo, Japan

I just ordered a cart from Retro USB, will be joining the NTRQ fun soon.

WOW MAN!
neilbaldwin wrote:
RG wrote:

It's a fair point, I'll look into it smile

That was easier than I first imagined. big_smile

Now, if your cursor is on the AD or SR parameter and you hold SELECT and tap LEFT, the envelope table editor will open.

I won't release a new version yet unless anyone desperately needs this shortcut.

Seoul, S. Korea

I've been playing with it... thinking of bailing on LSDJ because I like it so much.

Retired

Would it be possible to implement a random song generator with different style ranging from funk to orchestral? That would indeed include a mandatory DPCM string generator and of course a DPCM vocal generator!

WOW MAN!
??? wrote:

Would it be possible to implement a random song generator with different style ranging from funk to orchestral? That would indeed include a mandatory DPCM string generator and of course a DPCM vocal generator!

Most of those features are coming in V37.6

Hi,

Any possiblities to get .sav/SRAM file specs for NTRQ ?

Thanks !

-pXtR

WOW MAN!
pXtR wrote:

Hi,

Any possiblities to get .sav/SRAM file specs for NTRQ ?

Thanks !

-pXtR

Actually, someone else asked me this too. I'll put something together and put it on the website.

I need a break from (yet again) rewriting the button handling code for Pulsar :S