Brooklyn, NY

This one time I was rescuing a litter of kittens from a capsizing sea vessel in the mid-Atlantic when a dying albatross dropped on the decks. With his last squawky breaths, he told me that the way to enlightenment was through designing CSS templates and writing music with a Game Boy.

Westfield, NJ
Zen Albatross wrote:

designing CSS templates

This is relevant to my interests.

Feryl is the name of a character in a little-known but high-quality PC post-apocalyptic racing game called "Powerslide", developed by the now defunct Ratbag Games.

San Jose, Ca

roygbiv is the name of my favorite boards of canada tune.

babylon

this seems fun, i used to work at a sears with my friend justin, we were masters of the custodial arts (or janitors if you want to be a dick about it). but they would always blast their crappy sears radio thing over the speakers even though there were no customers that early in the morning, we noticed that every single song that was played was a love song (maybe it made people buy stuff) so i would always sing to justin replacing whatever name or person that was in the song with his name (i.e. i can hear justing calling in the air tonight, hold ooooooooon) so we started talking about what my  love song handle would be if i ever went big. we decided on walter b. gentle, we laughed about, some friends heard the story untill it became a nickname, so i kinda had to use it.

UTAH!

I used to be into RATing. I went under the alias phage because a phage spreads across wide areas, destroying life. The name kinda stuck with everything I've done since then.

Plus its just fun to say. Phage phage phage phage ph phagephagephage

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It was a username I first used either on Neopets or Diablo II.  I can't remember.

I hope it was Diablo II.

Inside joke.. .

Canada

A friend once signed me up for a cineplex scene card and used Jansaw as the last name (with 'The' as a middle name...Matt The Jansaw). Jansaw was/is inspired by this guy from the first Spiderman movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=691qO96VRVw

Tacoma WA

Broke open an endangered sea turtle.  Name was on the paper inside.

Florida

my mom

California

I was a foreign exchange student back in high school. I went to Japan and lived there for a year. I had a hard time with host families so I had a total of 3 whereas most had just one the whole time. the third was so kind and wonderful to me that it really had an affect on me. When it was time for me to finally leave back to the USA they gave me keys to their home and told me I was a Yano (the family name) now. My actual first name is Rey and so I just came up with Rei Yano.

Last edited by Rei Yano (Feb 7, 2011 11:33 pm)

Philly, PA, USA
Rei Yano wrote:

I was a foreign exchange student back in high school. I went to Japan and lived there for a year. I had a hard time with host families so I had a total of 3 whereas most had just one the whole time. the third was so kind and wonderful to me that it really had an affect on me. When it was time for me to finally leave back to the USA they gave me keys to their home and told me I was a Yano (the family name) now. My actual first name is Rey and so I just came up with Rei Yano.

on a mostly unrelated note, when i was little i had a dream that the family (the murdochs) that used to own the house my family lives in now came back to the house, and they were vikings, and my dad answered the door and talked to them for a bit, and they put a viking hat on his head. When he came back inside my mom asked what happened, and he was very upset and said "they called me a murdoch"

California
pixls wrote:
Rei Yano wrote:

on a mostly unrelated note, when i was little i had a dream that the family (the murdochs) that used to own the house my family lives in now came back to the house, and they were vikings, and my dad answered the door and talked to them for a bit, and they put a viking hat on his head. When he came back inside my mom asked what happened, and he was very upset and said "they called me a murdoch"

I bet that was the strangest wet dream you ever had.

california

It was the name of my hamster. And of course this little guy:

Brazil

Its because.. well... just look my name D: