England

ovenrake – For The Great Party Man

A chunky great slab of epic relentless dystopian Game Boy techno. While it occasionally strays into hypermelodic territory, it is quickly saved by inventive sound design, some wonky mess and the sense of space that using two synced Game Boys can provide.

http://www.kittenrock.co.uk/

xxx

Washington DC

YES

Twin Cities!

This track is Tiiiiight!

NJ

this is pure awesomeness. i got lost in pretty much every song.

Bronx, NY

everything he does is so good.

lolusa

>:3

San Francisco

i want to fuck you in the bum yo. this release makes me say gay things cuz is just that awesomely fantastic.

Brazil

I got scared - in a good way - with the preview track and downloaded. I will listen tomorrow morning.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Downloading now! Love the cover art.

England

mmm my ftp was compromised last night and some nasty code was put in kittenrock, shoud be ok now, sorry if anyone had problems

Last edited by Jellica (Jul 9, 2010 6:27 pm)

The City Of Angels

lawlz. Was downloading a release two days ago or something.

Certain it was an FTP compromise? As I noticed your Wordpress installation is out of date:

v2.8.6

Naughty boi :p

They just released 3.0 a bit back.

I'm not too certain or can't recall what security updates were made, but it's always a good idea to always keep it up to date:

http://wordpress.org/

Plus, it's easiest WP version to maintain to date, if you ask me personally. I mean, even non-tech/developers can maintain it at this point.

Older versions of any piece of software are always susceptible to being broken into in one way or another e.g. injections and whatnot etc etc.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Last edited by Mono (Jul 9, 2010 9:01 pm)

8=F=U=C=K=Y=E=S=D=O=O=D~~~

Tokyo, Japan

the space provided by the synced gameboys is astonishing, I'll have to get myself on that boat!

England
Mono wrote:

As I noticed your Wordpress installation is out of date:

haha cheers, i wish they screamed that shit at ya.

The City Of Angels

hah! Actually, I believe they do. Usually appears on the dashboard like this:

Right smack at the top.

But I can't recall when that was implemented though. Not sure if your v2.8 had it yet. I lose track after so many updates with this stuff. Regardless, once you update, in the future it should say from now on. ;D

Ciudad de méxico, MX

this release is amazing. I really like the sound design overall. Very distinctive. thanks for sharing!