The master of holding his shit is striking back with a warm, diarrhea explosion of sound, rivaling 3 weeks worth of enchiladas mixed with a plate of lasagna!!!

Constipation Man and the Shitty Home Released Album From Outer Space Also This Title Is In Comic Sans!

And this latest release is just what the chip music scene needs: another shitty home released album that no one will download and listen to because it's repetitive trance music, and made on a game boy for Christ's fucking sake.

But don't worry, no matter how stupid his music is, and how ridiculous it may sound to people who haven't subjected themselves to blasting endless waves of square... waves! in their ears for hours on end, Constipation Man always does his best to take himself way more seriously than he actually should, a characteristic that all good chip musicians need! 

Available on this very professional and credible website: 4shared!
[link]http://www.4shared.com/file/T18udYhC/A_ … _poop.html[/link] DAMN YOU BB COOOOOODDDEEE!

AANABAY01

hey uh is this satire? it's not quite heavy-handed enough for me to understand

maybe you could throw a big ROFL in at the end

It's more like shitire: satire, but shit stained to the point where it stanks.

EDIT: Also, the above joke is not funny.

EDIT2: But, since I actually like chipmusic.org, as opposed to 8bc, yeah, I'm joking, please don't get too butthurt any one? I love you all. PS this album is real.

Last edited by Andrew Winzenburg (Jul 4, 2010 10:38 am)

uhajdafdfdfa

[ u r l ]    link here     [ / u r l ]

smile

Nomad's Land

ant1 i think he knows that wink

anyway this release is such a horrible piece of shit no one should even think about downloading it, let alone listen to it. you might end up liking it.

(for zanzan: ROFL)

Minneapolis

So I decided to take a gamble and listen to this. Not half bad, but to be honest I think this album deserves a little better treatment than what it's gotten. I get the feeling that the artist turned out some tunes he worked hard on, decided they weren't quite good enough for him, and decided to release them with a maximally self-deprecating title. This, to me, is dissapointing because the music is actually good enough that it could be taken seriously if the artist had wanted that to happen.

Nomad's Land

in a way that's very true. but on the other hand it's also this special way of promoting which makes this release kinda cool. it's kinda like saying, ok, if you're not willing to look beyond the shitty surface, then fuck you, you'll just miss some pretty neat music.

and recently there were a couple of releases which were self-labeled with "shit" which were actually quite decent. (remember the shitbird album that was released recently? that was awesome, too...)

Milan, Italy

oh damn.. now that you have compared this album with the shitbird one, i'm totally going to download this!

Minneapolis
irrlichtproject wrote:

in a way that's very true. but on the other hand it's also this special way of promoting which makes this release kinda cool. it's kinda like saying, ok, if you're not willing to look beyond the shitty surface, then fuck you, you'll just miss some pretty neat music.

and recently there were a couple of releases which were self-labeled with "shit" which were actually quite decent. (remember the shitbird album that was released recently? that was awesome, too...)

It'd be cool to hear from the artist if this theory is correct. *hint*

On that note, I have been listening to alot more "random" releases like this one and have, in some instances, been pleasantly surprised. Moral of the story: don't judge an album by it's cover.

Philly, PA, USA
arfink wrote:

...don't judge an album by it's cover.

well fuck, now my work is useless.

arfink wrote:

It'd be cool to hear from the artist if this theory is correct. *hint*

Nomad's Land

BRWHAHAHAHAHAHA good answer my friend wink

ed: hey, that guy's actually keeping up with the bpm!

Last edited by irrlichtproject (Jul 7, 2010 11:44 am)