Alabama

Hopping off the chiptune hype train. Still gonna be friends with you guys and check out releases and stuff.

Up for grabs, all prices include shipping in continental US.
$80 Black Gameboy Micro (yes black black) w/charger SOLD
$80 pristine condition Suicune edition GBA SOLD
$40 each, I have 2 AGS 101 screens, can throw you a free 32 or 40 pin cable (also have 1 of each) for GBA mods, 1 SOLD OTHER SOLD
$45 nanoloop 2.7.9 cart with nanoloop USB adapter SOLD
$150 OBO Korg KM 402 mixer (fixed the RCA issue)
$25 Pokemon Emerald Version
$15 Pokemon Blue version SOLD
$300 Lenovo Y510P laptop with no HDD, has NVidia GT775M card, 8GB RAM, quad core i7 CPU. Comes with charger and some chiptune stickers on the top. SOLD
$120 BennVenn carts and flasher, 2x GB 256M carts, 2x GBA carts, 1x v3 flasher. Bundle only. ON HOLD
$60 collection of broken clear DMGs, working RGBx3 backlights, RGBbacklight buttons kit (full set). SOLD
$70 backlit (green for now, can change upon request) clear DMG with clear silicon buttons, RGBx3 backlight, and rare unreleased Kitschbent GB AMP board. SOLD
$60 custom Justin Thursday Arduinoboy built into NES controller with full DIN MIDI ports, DMG and GBA connectors. Will include DMG and GBA link cables. SOLD
$90 Native Instruments Traktor Z1 MIDI controller/sound card, includes power adapter and USB cables
Make me an offer: Celebi edition GBA, no screen, broken back battery cover tab. SOLD

Hit me up here or anywhere else. smile

Last edited by MaxDolensky (Apr 28, 2016 4:03 pm)

United Kingdom

Ship to the UK? if so:

what exactly is in the collection of broken clear DMGs, working RGBx3 backlights, RGBbacklight buttons kit (full set).

What colour tabs on the 2x  AGS 101 screens?

Thanks

Alabama

Shipping to the UK I'd generally ask for an extra $5 on small items, $10 on larger to offset extra costs.

I have 2 or 3 broken DMGs (bad button readings, some not responding to presses or they are mismatched), screens work fine, may have a glob of solder here or there. CPU PCBs have some sort of damage to diodes for the buttons. I have 2x RGBx3 backlights, 2x GBA_AMP v3 boards, 1 set of clear silicon buttons, and a full set of Justin Thursday's RGB button PCB kit (all buttons). Well worth the price, I'd hope.

Last edited by MaxDolensky (Apr 16, 2016 5:05 pm)

United Kingdom
MaxDolensky wrote:

Shipping to the UK I'd generally ask for an extra $5 on small items, $10 on larger to offset extra costs.

I have 2 or 3 broken DMGs (bad button readings, some not responding to presses or they are mismatched), screens work fine, may have a glob of solder here or there. CPU PCBs have some sort of damage to diodes for the buttons. I have 2x RGBx3 backlights, 2x GBA_AMP v3 boards, 1 set of clear silicon buttons, and a full set of Justin Thursday's RGB button PCB kit (all buttons). Well worth the price, I'd hope.

So:

3 x DMG LCD PCBs that work fine.
3 x Damaged DMG CPU PCBs.
2 x KB RGBx3
2 x GBA AMP V3
1 x clear buttons
1 x full thursday customs RGB buttons

Right?

And you'e sold one of the AGS101's - what colour is the tab on the connector? white or black?

Alabama
deadpanrobot wrote:
MaxDolensky wrote:

So:

3 x DMG LCD PCBs that work fine.
3 x Damaged DMG CPU PCBs.
2 x KB RGBx3
2 x GBA AMP V3
1 x clear buttons
1 x full thursday customs RGB buttons

Right?

And you'e sold one of the AGS101's - what colour is the tab on the connector? white or black?

Correct, and the tabs are both white.

Agen, France

HI !

I'm interested by the :
$70 backlit (green for now, can change upon request) clear DMG with clear silicon buttons, RGBx3 backlight, and rare unreleased Kitschbent GB AMP board.

How much would it cost for being shipped to france ?
Wich colors are possible in place of green backlit ?