rochester, ny

i just got one and i've been learning NTRQ with it, playing a few games, and putting nsf files i've made onto it.

what do you guys have on yours?

astral cat

every NES rom ever, NTRQ, my own NSF, other peoples NSF, every OST NSF ever, some hacks and pirates(not all work), some cool ROM albums aka Heosphoros and Miau album releases, the botb flyers, all the pulsewave flyers and some crap music apps that suck!

Minneapolis

I don't have a powerpak because I make my own carts. Hardcore DIY FTW! Anyways, I have NTRQ 1.6 on my quad bank prototype cart now, as well as hacks of Mario Bros, Squoon, various No Carrier software, GlitchNES, and next to go under the soldering iron is an 11-in1 multicart.

Philly/NY
an-cat-max wrote:

every NES rom ever, NTRQ, my own NSF, other peoples NSF, every OST NSF ever, some hacks and pirates(not all work), some cool ROM albums aka Heosphoros and Miau album releases, the botb flyers, all the pulsewave flyers and some crap music apps that suck!

ditto smile

The Heosphoros album.

Everything else on it pales in comparison. Except maybe Vegavox II.

PD Roms, Pirate Roms (UH OH), Vegavox II, GlitchNES, Lightwall, 2A03 NSF Archive, All entries for all Famicompos, V/A NSF, Embered Recollections. big_smile

astral cat

oh yeah, famicompos are on mine too, gotta love that stuff wink

Lawrenceville, GA

nothing because i don't have one

/wrists

WOW MAN!
Heosphoros wrote:

PD Roms, Pirate Roms (UH OH), Vegavox II, GlitchNES, Lightwall, 2A03 NSF Archive, All entries for all Famicompos, V/A NSF, Embered Recollections. big_smile

Bitch, where's NTRQ!?

I have everything in the world apart from anything done by Heos.

Well, apart from that picture...

Michigan

a crapload of nsf's, my favorite nes roms. and vegaplay, YEAH!

Last edited by noisewaves (Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm)

San Francisco

nsf, demo.nes, and NTRQ i am all work and no play.

neilbaldwin wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

Bitch, where's NTRQ!?

I have everything in the world apart from anything done by Heos.

Well, apart from that picture...

Oh my! You're right! I have NTRQ and Pulsar wink

Thanks for the reminder Neil!