Milwaukee, WI

Good condition C64C with PSU. Keys restored to whiteness a little bit.  Some yellowing. SID 8580 R5.  Mint condition Greenboy - w/port cover.  Good condition greyboy.  Looking for Amiga 600/1200, Powerpak, ZX Spectrum 128, Sega Everdrive carts,  MSX2, PC-Engine, Atari STe... whatever you have that is cool pretty much.  Let me know and thanks!

thieveland ohio

are you still selling the C64 I am intrested!

Milwaukee, WI

Nah I'm thinking of keeping it, unless you can offer something really cool.

Milwaukee, WI

Hi, sorry to bump this thread (I'm having trouble posting in the trading post sad )  but would anybody be interested in trading their atomic purple or extreme green gameboy POCKET for great condition greenboy shell?  I'm looking for one of those especially the latter, if it's really important, I can probably scrounge up the insides of the gameboy too.

Theta_Frost wrote:

Hi, sorry to bump this thread (I'm having trouble posting in the trading post sad )  but would anybody be interested in trading their atomic purple or extreme green gameboy POCKET for great condition greenboy shell?  I'm looking for one of those especially the latter, if it's really important, I can probably scrounge up the insides of the gameboy too.

iirc Bibin used to have an extreme green pocket.  I don't know if he's sold it yet or not