Unsubscribe

Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010
Time: 8:00am
$10

“Dude you are crazy! You only turn twenty-one once, what do you mean you don’t want to make a big deal out of it? Face it, you’re the number one selling video game console of ALL FREAKIN’ time, and thanks to the hard working programmers of such software as NANOLOOP, LSDJ, and TRIPPYH, responsible for some of the most banging performers eve to grace the stage of Pulsewave.

What do you mean you just want to spend a nice quiet night at home with your friends? Pulsewave is throwing a party just for you and your hundred closest friends. Without you, the last triple dozen or so Pulsewave events would have been total dudes, and to celebrate that they have put together a line-up that is of the utmost sickness!

Headlining is your big brother, the NES, and his friend SADNES. Sadnes enjoys the electric guitar, but he does not have a band. Sadnes enjoys the Nintendo Entertainment System, but isn't that good at video games. However, It made perfect sense for them to join forces, in a musical
sense.

NONFINITE has played his chiptune music at shows in places like San Francisco, Minneapolis, St. Louis and Philadelphia. His two albums, Northbridge and Southbridge, have influences of classical composition, while also infusing hard beats with gritty sounds. You may also know him as the proprietor of NONFINITE ELECTRONICS, a fine purveyor of only the freshest Game Boy modifications for the discerning chipstar.

BATTLE LAVA (Alexander Westcott) is a solo chip music project using the Nintendo Game Boy as a source of sound and inspiration. Hailing from Montreal Canada, he is making his triumphant return to NYC and his Pulsewave debut.

Visuals provided by NO CARRIER Don Miller performs live visuals in real time under the alias NO CARRIER. He works with nearly obsolete repurposed electronics to create high energy low resolution abstract video. Part of the 8bitpeoples artist collective, he performs, exhibits, and lectures worldwide. Miller is based in Philadelphia, where he organizes and curates 8static, a monthly showcase of low-bit music and visuals.

“So there is only one thing this show is missing, and that’s YOU DUDE. Be there or be squarewave. Wait.. where are you going? Listen I'm sorry.. I wont make that kind of joke again.. DUDE!”

RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135417669813578

Bronx, NY

Love the mixtape-style lineup, love the flier (among my favorites ever), love everything about this.

sadnes!!!

NYC

SADNES !

Philly, PA, USA
DaPantz wrote:

sadnes!!!

invaderbacca wrote:

SADNES !

Sadnes!!!!!

Geneva, NY

T-T-T-T-TERRIBLE SADNESS

Planet Zaxxon

THIS IS EXCITING.... thank you much Peter for asking me to play !!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait.....

Central-ish VA

I want to be there so badly...

This will definitely be one to remember.

invaderbacca wrote:

SADNES !

big_smile

Unsubscribe

:lets not forget the awesome nonfinite and battle lava!

Planet Zaxxon

yea guys!!! THEY JAM IT OUT TO THE FULLEST !

Geneva, NY

Might be able to hit this...

DO IT!

GNV / FL / USA

Last edited by NO CARRIER (Jul 9, 2010 1:16 am)

Neo Jersey

niiice. hope i can make this one

Brooklon

Yep. Guna be ther.

NO CARRIER wrote:

ha ha please, please, please have some terminator footage visuals during my set!! PLEASE!!

Last edited by Battle Lava (Jul 9, 2010 5:49 pm)