Chicago IL

oh snap!

plus, it's free and you don't need doom to run it, download it here!
http://cutstuff.net/blog/?p=2369
according to arfink

arfink wrote:

Just noticed this: apparently if you just grab the latest Skulltag release and put it in with the MM8BDM you can play Mac OSX and Linux.

also if you play, let me know your user name (if its different from yours here) and i'll post it here
Saskrotch / Deez Knux (as Hard Man)
Tactical Bread
The Automation

if you're into twitter, follow/subsribe/whatever it is to #MM8BDM! i might try hosting a game every now and then, i'll post it there, and possibly in here.

online: through the game menu, go to multiplayer -> browse servers -> internal broswer.
you should probably set it to organize by number of players. if i have a server up it'll say "Saskrotch's (something something)". All though usually i'll be in Mega Cool Story Bro, cause it's the fullest (usually).

Last edited by Saskrotch (Oct 16, 2010 4:19 am)

))<>((

I saw this on a PSP forum ages ago. Sweet that it's (kinda) out now. big_smile

South Dakota

About damn time!

Santa Barbara, California

oh

my

god

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

e p i c

Last edited by xero (Jul 8, 2010 3:24 pm)

Godzilladelph

FUCK YEAR i believe i saw this on tigsource a while back

Chicago IL

server for online play: start up, replace local host with

namerehwon.no-ip.info

, hit connect.

Chicago IL

i like this video cause it's got a lot of stuff that isn't in the demo and also it's got my music in it

Washington DC

SO MUCH FUN.

Chicago IL
Dauragon wrote:

SO MUCH FUN.

we gotta play on the server man!

Chicago IL

http://cutstuff.net/blog/?p=2369 it's finished! or at least, here's a full version! single player mode goes through every map for every character in every NES megaman game, awesome boss battles, 40+ weapons, ETC

Unsubscribe

that is so freaking cool. grabbing before the cease and desist hits

Anahiem, CA

I was playing this last night. So much fun.

philly

Wow. I was intrigued by this when I saw some earlier builds, but this simply looks legendary now. And way cooler than whatever Mega Man Universe is trying to be.

Looking forward to a mac release!

Chicago IL

once the mac / linux builds are ready, we're gonna have to get some chipmusic death matches going on!

Last edited by Saskrotch (Oct 14, 2010 2:15 am)

Minneapolis

I'll play!