A gray world of dread

I know Doormouse and Delta 9, I'll check the others. Thanks!

Edit: Doh, Stagediver is Dispyz. Shows how much I know hmm

Last edited by µB (Jul 16, 2010 4:26 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

I just convinced him up upload a new speedcore tune...100% Amiga too!:

http://soundcloud.com/stagediver/perman … -destroyer

Thread officially derailed. Sorry.

Last edited by RG (Jul 16, 2010 5:22 pm)

IL, US

midwest represent

Chicago IL

midBEST

The City Of Angels

lol either a troll or mentally handicapped. I love how this guy didn't get shit from anyone except RG. Yet, other more productive threads get shat on and are in turn issued warnings pointlessly.

"I produce speedcore"

Yet, I'm on a "chip music" site... which usually and majorily consists of bleeps and bloops (don't care if you have a sub-forum, not a whole lot of info to begin with. To top it off they didn't even bother to post there specifically. So obviously were not even aware of it. Talk about fucking moderation on this site, lol). Hardly any bending. Most here are probably clueless to it, except a few.

"recently discovered sound bending"

so I come to chip forum. jah?

"I already have a shit load of toys n stuff to use but don't usderstand really how it works.. can i put it threw my mixer or laptop? I dont get were it goes from the toy to????"

I make speedcore and  have a mixer.... yet don't have the slightest clue how input  and output jacks work. hurp durp hurp durp.

There's plenty of much more insightful stuff out there with a simple google search to begin with.  Even on youtube and whatnot. lawlz.

Anyway, lets derail some more to a pointless thread in an inappropriate forum section due to lack of moderation: The Distort13 Stagediver stuff is the best SD to date, imo. They need to get off their fucking asses and release it properly already. Geezus.

I use to lean more towards Despez stuff in the past, but I'm a firm higher believer of SD stuff now. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT. PRAISE ALAH