Michigan

this is amazing.

you are amazing.

great work.

San Francisco

this is going to be soooo goood. those echos.... o man... thanx buddy!!!!

killadelphia

need RELEASE!

Chicago IL
animalstyle wrote:

need RELEASE!

WOW MAN!
Saskrotch wrote:
animalstyle wrote:

need RELEASE!

I'm peddling as fast as I can smile

Chicago IL

well then get on a tandem, god dammit!

WOW MAN!

Question for you (all): Certain commands override Instrument parameters. For example, the Exx command will override the ADSR Envelope number that is specified in the current Instrument. However, this override only lasts for the note you place it on as the original Instrument parameters are restored at the next note.

I was thinking though, it might be better to make the override last until you next specify an Instrument (in Pulsar, unlike LSDJ, you do not need to specify an Instrument for every note as the last specified Instrument sticks until you want a new one).

Thoughts?

Last edited by neilbaldwin (Oct 22, 2010 8:56 am)

Unsubscribe

LSDJ does not require you to specify a new note either, failing to do so will just prevent the adsr from retriggering. It sounds like Pulsar would work like this too? if so thats cool.

Brooklon

Agreed. I think it only makes sense to maintain the last envelope parameter - not dependent on notes alone - until a new one is set either by instrument or new Exx command. It's definitely given a bit more depth to LSDJ since the feature was added several versions ago.

CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS.

Geneva, NY

Yep, I agree with those ^^^ dudes.

WOW MAN!

OK cool. That was my thinking too, just wanted to run it by you before changing it (again) LOL

Ah, I didn't realise that about LSDJ and the no-instrument-to-prevent-ADSR-triggering feature. My mistake. Pulsar does a similar thing but I use "tie notes" instead. Two ways of doing the same thing.

San Francisco

i like the ability to change notes with out re-trigger. would this work with the echo effect as well?

WOW MAN!
wedanced wrote:

i like the ability to change notes with out re-trigger. would this work with the echo effect as well?

Absolutely smile

WOW MAN!

Some seriously good news: http://blog.ntrq.net/?p=373

big_smile

venezuela ccs

its a great news!!!!!!!!Pulsar release!!

))<>((

Holy shit man, that auto echo is sooo nice. And sweet news about the PowerPak too. I gotta get me one of those.