Westfield, NJ
Overnight Prints wrote:

Your order has been flagged due to a discrepancy with your shipping address. Unfortunately we cannot ship your order to the P.O. Box that was provided. Per the UPS Terms of Service they will not provide delivery to a PO Box address. We request that you please provide us with an alternate shipping address so we will release your order to print.

Ugh...

Gauteng, South Africa

i love Kitsch! and i totaly give him business from africa big_smile

matt's mind

there has been a bunch sent out, and the offer still stands.

bump for free exposure!!!

IL, US

ill be working on this soon, delayed by moving and the chaos it creates smile

Wilmington,NC

I might just want to throw some stuff your way. Being so "close" and all.

matt's mind

sooo, i wanted to make this pitch to anyone thats interested yet again.

in short... :

1) we ship worldwide on a daily basis
2) you might want some free advertising/exposure
3) you should take advantage of the convenience of all this...

so, if you've got flyers, stickers, business cards, or something similarly lightweight and flat and non-perishable or dangerous, PLEASE feel free to send some our way, and when we do packages we'll drop one in and then you know whoever gets it will at least be interested in what you do.  its a targeted audience, and you can get your adverts out and promote whatever it is you do within this scene on the backs of our packages.  two birds, one stone.

our shipping address is on the website, but here it is for good measure:

kitsch-bent
p.o. box 927
hickory, nc 28603-0927
USA

there isn't any benefit in this for us.  its no extra cost, and this thread got very very buried.  but, it can still be of some use...

use us!  the offer stands...  i'm feeling helpful.

also, if you have an event and you'd like us to target the people who get your flyers geographically, we're happy to do this.  in other words, if you are planning something in california and want west coast people to get the limited amount of flyers you send, just tell us and it'll happen.  or whatever.  its pretty easy to do stuff like this, if anyone has a request along these lines...

Venezuela

i will give it a try :DDDD... (i ddint know about this!, sounds good aswell)
thx for sharing and doing this

matt's mind

hi everyone!

its been a while since this thread got bumped, and its still very relevant.

you can read about what this is about above easily, but to recap:

we ship worldwide all the time, dropping promo materials into packages is no problem for us and makes the recipient happy (i suppose), and this is all free for you and me to do as the packages are going out anyways.

so, send whatever you would like, stickers, flyers, cds, keychains, whatever....

just keep the stuff lightweight.  i'll just be dropping one in each package as they go out.

don't send heavy stuff that will cost us more postage.

but, packages are being sent out anyways, may as well help everyone out at the same time!

yeah, two posts up explains this all much much better.

kitsch-bent
p.o. box 927
hickory, NC 28603-0927
USA

thanks wink

Matthew Joseph Payne

I was just thinking about this last night. Pretty certain we are going to send something your way!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

kitsch for president of chile.

I think I might want to do this...I don't have anything to send to you though sad Would it be cool if I sent like a text file that you could print out a couple of times and drop them in?

Whitley Bay, England

I would DEFINITELY want to do this!

Alright if I send two sets of promo cards? One for myself and one for my DIY label smile

matt's mind

@kineticturtle - please do!

@Analog - como alguien que está tratando de ser un educador, tengo algunas cosas que me gustaría cambiar en las agendas políticas a su idiota actual.

@Frostbyte - eh, well, if you can find time to get something printed feel free to send it.  i'm willing to drop whatever into the packages, thats pretty much my limits wink

@TraceKaiser - YES!  that is certainly ok.  please do. 

so, same applies to all, feel free to send whatever and however many types of things you want.  the only real limitation is the weight (per item, i don't care how many or little you send, just per item for me to consider).  and size, but i can always hold larger things for larger packages which isn't an issue either (like cds or whatnot)

I'll be sure to send you some stuff!

Oh, and feel free to point people in my direction for a similar service wink. I love doing this kind of stuff.

Whitley Bay, England

Made these up for you tonight Kitsch! There's 84 in total smile Each one has the stuff about WSC on one side, and then info for one of the three artists on the reverse!

Good god my hands hurt after making these, hahahah

Hoxton, London UK

great idea. I'd just need to get some CDs made. oh and before that maybe some music to go on them.