matt's mind

so, here's the deal...

we send out a LOT of packages, to about everywhere in the world (we are missing a lot of africa, a little of asia (in the middle east mostly, and central Asia), and Lichtenstein (got Luxembourg today, and Andorra last month!!!)).  Oh, and island nations...  But, for the most part, the rest of the world is covered...  many on a daily basis (US and Western Europe for sure).

Anyways, with that being said.  We are already putting in some people's promotional items in our packages.  If you've gotten any stickers, plastics, business cards, etc with your orders, those things are the result of us giving out people's things.

We've been told its helped them get some attention, and thats exactly what we all want...

so, if you've got stickers, event flyers, promotional items, business cards, etc, and want us to drop them in with packages we send out, just send your things our way!

kitsch-bent
p.o. box 927
hickory, NC 28603-0927
USA

Just, PLEASE don't send us very heavy things, as little things don't increase our shipping costs but heavy things will.  Also, don't send us anything that we can't reasonable mail out, or legally mail out (no pr0n in your artwork, food items, unsafe things, things that can be considered weapons). 

You get the idea...

Essentially, if you want people to hear about you, your even, your album, or whatever, feel free to use us as a distributor of that information! 

If you have music you want us to send out, we'd prefer 3" cds (we've gotten e-mails about this, for sending out promotional discs).

any questions, please ask here, or PM.  I think its pretty straightforward though.

We will send out what we get, unless you are a known rip-off, underhanded person, bigot, or general douchebag.  we won't waste our time with you. 

but, most all of you are ok.  i can only think of a couple folks who that applies to.  if you suspect you may be a douchebag, please get in touch with us and we will let you know...

IL, US

i like this idea..maybe ill make a kitsch bent exclusive 3" ep for you to mail people smile
edit: probably with some special condition, like send it only to people getting piggy->midi, since i heart it so very much

BOSTON

I have stylin' digital download cards that i'd LOVE to send you! let me put some together and ill mail em out.

this is an awesome idea and you are generous as always kitsch ;D

Wellington, NZ

I'll get somethings for you.  I like the idea of 3" EPs.  How many can/should we send you?

matt's mind

tbh, i can handle as many as you want to send...  the only issue is if you sent more supplies than we sold packages, which i doubt would happen in a typical situation. 

they will get sent out quickly, trust me.  its totally everyone's call on what they wish to send.

and, don't be shy business card or basic xerox flyer people!  i did a diy non-prof punk label years ago, and it was built on xeroxed crap with terrible art...  its just as fine as anything else smile

and, yeah, any requirements for things to be sent out i'm perfectly ok with...  the piggy is loved here as well smile

things without requirements i'll assume is just a first-come, first-served type thing, where i'll just drop little bits of things into packages, until they run out, then notify the person who sent the stuff (so, you'll have the option to do more or whatever if you care to, or not, its whatever).

thats the way i've been doing things...  we are sent things, we drop them in packages, when we run out (or slightly before) we let the person know we are close to being out, and its up to them when/if they send more.  some people have sent stuff whenever they think of it, others once a month, and others only when we tell them we ran out.

its free for us, it opens up our address book to anyone who wants to use us for it, and it pleases the people getting the package.  its a win-win-win for everyone i think.

Westfield, NJ
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

I have stylin' digital download cards that i'd LOVE to send you! let me put some together and ill mail em out.

I am so doing this... off to design a bunch of cards and get them printed smile

Riverside, CA

Kitsch you are so amazing heart
Once I get some cash I'll be sure to send you some cds!

São Paulo, Brazil

great idea. Reminds me of 1996, when I used to include friends' cassete demos with my fanzines smile

I'll send you some Pulselooper stickers. Thanks mate.

GNV / FL / USA

This is an awesome idea, man.

Mexico City

Great idea, is a win-win for everyone, i want to send some stuff too.

PULSELOOPER wrote:

I used to include friends' cassete demos with my fanzines

Were are those now, i want to see the zines!

Geneva, NY
kitsch wrote:

if you suspect you may be a douchebag, please get in touch with us and we will let you know...

Rad.

Unsubscribe

If you have ever once in your life been afraid that you might be a douchebag, you aint a douchebag.

São Paulo, Brazil
Chema64 wrote:

Great idea, is a win-win for everyone, i want to send some stuff too.

PULSELOOPER wrote:

I used to include friends' cassete demos with my fanzines

Were are those now, i want to see the zines!

I still got the originals some place, if I can find 'em, I'll give you some photocopies smile

Westfield, NJ

Nevermind...

Last edited by Decktonic (Jul 15, 2010 11:08 pm)

wow, this is such a simple yet great idea.  Thank you for offering this kitsch, you da man!

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
kitsch wrote:

if you suspect you may be a douchebag, please get in touch with us and we will let you know...

pm'd