Cambridge

Hi! big_smile

I'm Thom or Hexosphere, and for the past few months I was working on a bitpop album called Polar Lights
It's 8 tracks of 2A03 NES with Electric Guitars and occasional drums, with most of the tracks using the DPCM channel.
With some tracks being loud, energetic and noisy with others being laid-back, softer and more atmospheric.
Links are at the bottom of the post!

I've enjoyed making it, I'm trying to gain publicity and so far I've been getting positive reception from the dozen or so people who have
listened to it.
Now I'm just trying to get the word out there more to hopefully share my music with people who are into this genre.
People like you! smile

I hope you guys like it and can support me, this isn't a one time thing and I'm going to keep learning and improving to create more
chiptune rock for you all!

Track Listing:

1. U_U

2. Cinnamon

3. Butterscotch

4. <PolyHearts>

5. Neko Ai Desu

6. Dreams

7. -ENDGAME-

8. *Snowflakes*

I've got a Twitter page setup to give updates on work but currently I'm just trying to tell people of the work I've done.
Listen to the album on bandcamp and soundcloud! big_smile The album is £2 on Bandcamp. wink
----------------------~U can Listen to it Here~------------------------
https://hexosphere.bandcamp.com/album/polar-lights
https://soundcloud.com/hexosphere

Last edited by Hexosphere (Jul 11, 2016 7:40 pm)

Chicago

Congrats on the release. Good stuff!

Cambridge
QuietMind wrote:

Congrats on the release. Good stuff!

Thank you dude! big_smile
Glad you like it (^_−)☆

NC in the US of America

Enjoyable listen. Thanks for posting.

Cambridge
SketchMan3 wrote:

Cool smile

Cambridge
SketchMan3 wrote:

Cool smile

France

great guitars and chips! I like that. All that makes confortable layers of sounds.

Cambridge
garvalf wrote:

great guitars and chips! I like that. All that makes confortable layers of sounds.

Thanks! big_smile Guitars and Chips almost go hand in hand huh? ^_^

Just to note, I'll post about future projects and tracks I'm working on in the near future,
even when I try to avoid making music, I end up making music lol
Anyways till the next post (=^_^=)