TSSBAY01

http://ilkae.bandcamp.com

an inpuj/tpolm production of 6 years worth of work. this is one of the most incredible albums to come out in the last few years, songs like 'LSK+' and 'magnesium are on a totally new level. this album was released years ago to somewhat lackluster acclaim, personally i just think that people were not ready at all for this. but now is the time for you guys to enjoy it. if you dug stained glass pinata, you'll dig this even more. for people of worlds.

montreal, qc

thanks man!

Leuven, Bellagium

This is an amazing piece of music! Very complex, yet so relaxing.

Psydney, Australia

Lovely. Just what I needed.

Milwaukee, WI
PULSELOOPER wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

Don't mean to be a dick or anything, as you've obviously put a lot of time/effort/talent into this one, but I don't exactly see how this is... chipmusic.

Berkeley, CA

much love for ilkae.

Nashville, Tennessee

one of my new favorite artists. so good.

TSSBAY01

haha, if you only knew..

Minneapolis

Dang, didn't see this one coming. Thanks!

On the contrary, I find this release to be quite relevant, and enjoyable to boot.

TSSBAY01

just saying, you guys should order this because aaron put a hell of a lot of time into it and he's just about ready to give up on this whole thing, and in a lot of the same ways i am. i cant say i blame him after the shit we've been through with our time in making music.

sometimes there are unsung artists who reach their prime before their time, or before time is really ready to accept them. they're appreciated by and large, but its a much more dynamic kind of appreciation that makes it difficult to approach true innovation on the long term. along with the rigors of life, a lack of interest kills people's ambition and drive and desire to continue in making their art, and i feel in a lot of ways that is the same for both of us.

if i had to pick one of us to not have those feelings, i would pick aaron every time, because dudes like him who truly toil away their time at getting their work out of their mind and simply down for themselves and other people to enjoy, well that is the true timeless shit from people that doesnt come along every day. people that handmake cd's and music like this, you dont find that very often.

I wholeheartedly agree. Once you step outside of the most common names thrown around in whatever genre of music you're involved in/listen to, you can find some wonderful things. Being outside of the norm is a difficult place to be, but there will always be those who appreciate it.

I just got my package in the mail and it's awesome! Grab one now while you can!

Cambridge UK

I'm a jaded bitch, and I love this.
I even took the time to log in and then type and then post this comment.

Cambridge UK

If you haven't scrolled back up and clicked that link yet, I'm judging you.

TSSBAY01

definately pick up the cd if you dig it too, i know aaron spent a long time making the art alone. theres probably not too many of the 3" cd's yet and that shit KICKS, great for excersizing.