Sweden

I made a music video for a song from my latest EP

All footage is cut from a 1965 NASA space propaganda video.

Last edited by boomlinde (Jul 17, 2010 9:32 am)

Leuven, Bellagium

I love how you managed to sync the video with the audio THIS good! Quality schtuffs, this here video!

Sweden

Thanks! To be honest the syncing wasn't that much work - I just removed what wasn't spacecraft models and cool animations from the source material, tried playing it together with the track just for giggles, and it just seemed to work straight out of the box smile

Leuven, Bellagium

Well, it doesn't look like you've 'just' done that to me! wink It has a very NESish look, which suits the song. Must download your EP now!

A gray world of dread

(vimeo)id(/vimeo)

Like this:

ehehehe

I love Lander heart

AANABAY01

damn cool

Sweden

Thanks for the nice comments, and thanks for the tip, µB (btw is it supposed to be pronounced micro-b, microbe or simply "ubi"?)!

DISmantle87 wrote:

Well, it doesn't look like you've 'just' done that to me! wink It has a very NESish look, which suits the song. Must download your EP now!

Yes, it was run through my C64 hi-res filter, which splits it into 8x8 character cells that may only use two of the 16 Commodore 64 colors each. Then I did some color processing to give it some more ambiguous colors.

Last edited by boomlinde (Jul 17, 2010 9:51 am)

Leuven, Bellagium
boomlinde wrote:

Yes, it was run through my C64 hi-res filter, which splits it into 8x8 character cells that may only use two of the 16 Commodore 64 colors each. Then I did some color processing to give it some more ambiguous colors.

Oh ok cool! It came out great, then.
Btw, I've downloaded your EP Lander, and damn how I love it! Some of the songs have a very 80's synthmusic vibe to them! I mean like Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, Klaus Schulze etc... What did you use to make the songs?

Sweden

Thanks, I really appreciate it! Well spotted influences, too smile. I used TFM Music Maker by Shiru to make all the tracks.

Leuven, Bellagium

It was the first thing I thought when hearing your tracks! I have a big vinylcollection, and the artists I mentioned are featured excessively among my collection. wink Aha, ZX Spectrum stuff! Great sound you got out of it. Did you mention it in the Releases section, 'cause if not then do it NOAW! Ow, Nullsleep already did. Will add comment now!

Last edited by DISmantle87 (Jul 17, 2010 10:43 am)

A gray world of dread
boomlinde wrote:

is it supposed to be pronounced micro-b, microbe or simply "ubi"?

Deliberately ambiguous. I consider any pronunciation valid.