New York City

8bitpeoples is pleased to present the first in what will be a monthly series of limited edition t-shirts designed by visualists on the chiptune scene. This month's shirt, and the first in the series, is designed by 8GB and comes in your choice of CHARCOAL or ELITE RED. Only 25 shirts are available through 8bitpeoples, and once they are gone, they are gone for good.

8GB's design "ЕЛИТА" is a work inspired by the codes and symbolism of the Russian mafia and their graphic representation as tattoos, widely seen in jails all over Russia. Mixing the religious imprint of the tattoos with the urban attitude of graffiti, this piece evokes the image of an entity of machine origin, part of the most private elite in Russia. With 7 convictions for crimes against humanity and highly regarded among its peers, it proudly shows its strong beliefs and principles based on humble roots, as well as its peculiar faith as a thinking machine.

https://www.8bitpeoples.com/store/product/84

In selected shows worldwide and also in a limited run, a special edition will be sold including a CD with unreleased music by 8GB in the form of the элита PACK album. Available as direct order from kiken corporation while supplies last too (send an email to **** ) or find NO CARRIER in upcoming 8STATIC or PULSEWAVE shows to get yours. All proceedings go towards the funding of my new A/V set and Japan minitour.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jan 24, 2017 8:37 pm)

Unsubscribe

freshest chip music shirt of ALL time

Turku, FIN

very nice indeed

Tacoma WA

oh man that's a damn fine shirt

Riverside, CA

Damn ...red or charcoal? I really can't decide.

... https://www.8bitpeoples.com/images/500.gif

Last edited by Koatl (Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm)

UK

Oh, this looks so awesome!

New York City

Thanks guys.
Pictures of supporters donning the t-shirt would be welcome ;D

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i'd order one but i'm too fat.
sorry

New York City

And what's wrong with XL? neutral

NYC

just ordered mine ! smile think I would see it this week ?

BOSTON

fantastic design!

New York City
invaderbacca wrote:

I don't know about 8BP operations, sorry.

Central-ish VA
invaderbacca wrote:

It's a pretty small operation, don't be surprised if you wait until next week to receive it.  They will send you an e-mail once it gets shipped though, so you are notified on info like that.

I'm a little too broke to hit the $25+shipping price, but damn that is a beautiful design, 8GB.

NYC

thanks for the quick response guys !

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
akira^8GB wrote:

And what's wrong with XL? neutral

*blushes*  XXL's where it's at homie.. work'n towards an XL again, but that aint happening this month. lol

Unsubscribe

You could also pro wrestling mod it!