Manchester, England

An unused and brand new (kinda dusty as it's been kept in a draw for quite a while but whatever) LSDJMC2 MIDI converter for LSDJ

Bought for £100, stupidly, from the now "immortal" DJ Transformer and am now wanting to get rid as I've not done anything chiptune for about 3 years and it's pointless me still having this

It's just collecting dust really, and as I'm sure there are now updated models and superior electronics out there that do the same thing, this piece of machinery is still alive and well and can still do exactly what it once said on the tin

Message me with any questions, if need be and please bid responsibly

Smoke free, pet free

-

eBay listing - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/272584043251?

Glasgow, Scotland.

Does this work with the Q MIDI command on LSDJ? (to send MIDI notes to external gear).

The Forest, WA

Dibs .. need for nanoloop smile

IL, US
unexpectedbowtie wrote:

Does this work with the Q MIDI command on LSDJ? (to send MIDI notes to external gear).

unless there were significant changes made vs the original LSDJMC2 design by Firestarer and also used by Low-gain, nope.

Glasgow, Scotland.
e.s.c. wrote:
unexpectedbowtie wrote:

unless there were significant changes made vs the original LSDJMC2 design by Firestarer and also used by Low-gain, nope.

Thanks smile

Manchester, England
e.s.c. wrote:

IL, US

hopefully you get more bids, this is a steal as long as his version also had the "nudge" buttons to manually adjust the sync like the other versions. it's the biggest advantage these had over arduinoboys
edit: so much so that if this was in the US, id probably snag it even though i use a nanoloop midi usb and kenton usb midi host for my stuff

Manchester, England

i'm not too sure what it has or what it doesn't have
i never was a technologically minded member of this society, i was more the kinetic wallpaper

but i know it's in perfect condition and it works (i could never get it to work, for the reasons already said) but ye, it is a steal

i do hope someone gives me at least £50 for it

IL, US

it looks like it should, Low-gain's had them and also had 4-buttons. and it'd be a super-weird thing to leave out since it's in the code already

Manchester, England

i bought it from here - http://www.djtransformer.com/shop/produ … product=15 - however many years ago

any idea on what it's deal is? i remember dj transformer being notoriously shit for modifications and stuff so i do hope it's in good nick

IL, US

it does have the plus/minus for manually adjusting sync, that's good.. looks like it has all the features it should have. looks like all it doesn't have that Low-gains had is the really nice enclosure and sticker design smile

Tokyo, Japan
GLOOMS wrote:

Dibs .. need for nanoloop smile

Good call

Glasgow, Scotland.

I'll bow out of the bidding to let others grab it then smile

The Forest, WA

Last edited by GLOOMS (Mar 13, 2017 7:44 pm)

detroit
GLOOMS wrote:

tanner im bout to snatch this u best be ready

Manchester, England

only about a day left on this so roll up roll up extri extri

YA NEVER KNOW