Just posted this EP on my bandcamp few days ago. Some kinda modern hardcore-ish chip-music or anything you wish to call this. Hope your ears can stand this!

https://sonofabit.bandcamp.com/album/chorophobia-ep

Last edited by son of a bit! (May 12, 2017 5:55 am)

love love love

This is pretty great, and the artwork is really awesome too. Who is the artist?

p.s. that kick is wild. Would love more of an idea on how you managed that.

unexpectedbowtie wrote:

This is pretty great, and the artwork is really awesome too. Who is the artist?

p.s. that kick is wild. Would love more of an idea on how you managed that.

i made the artwork myself. done with snowman marker & drawing pen 0.3 (and a little bit retouch on photoshop).
if you interested to see more of my artworks, you can see them here >> http://behance.net/sanditiobayu

thank you heart

son of a bit! wrote:
unexpectedbowtie wrote:

This is pretty great, and the artwork is really awesome too. Who is the artist?

p.s. that kick is wild. Would love more of an idea on how you managed that.

i made the artwork myself. done with snowman marker & drawing pen 0.3 (and a little bit retouch on photoshop).
if you interested to see more of my artworks, you can see them here >> http://behance.net/sanditiobayu

thank you heart

Your illustrations are amazing!

p.s. Dropped you a PM smile

I concur. all of this is hawt

shitbird wrote:

I concur. all of this is hawt

Whoa thank you so much! I got inspirations from some of your tracks by the way. And i love your new album! heart

heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!

Last edited by shitbird (May 20, 2017 1:15 pm)

This is really cool, haha. Feels actually metal \m/

SketchMan3 wrote:

This is really cool, haha. Feels actually metal \m/

Thanks!! heart \m/

Really pleased to say that we now have this release out on cassette tape:

https://blog.cowtonguetaco.com/2017/06/ … phobia-ep/

You can grab a copy here:

http://cowtonguetaco.tictail.com/produc … ophobia-ep

!!

hey son of a bit, do you have a project called vile_plume? Jw cuz I've been trying to hunt him down for a few years and you KINDA sound like him (vocally)

frank angotti is dead wrote:

hey son of a bit, do you have a project called vile_plume? Jw cuz I've been trying to hunt him down for a few years and you KINDA sound like him (vocally)

Never heard of it. I got another aliases / other project names (ex. Sanditio, Sanditiojitok, Little-Sound Orchestra), but vile_plume? Never until you mention it here.