Cambridge UK
akira^8GB wrote:
George wrote:

5- Yes, for people outside of Quebec it might not make any sense. For us it does. Thank you for your misunderstanding of the situation here.

Wow over reaction o_O
I just suggested subtitles for the ONLINE VERSION of this video, which looks super cool.
It was a suggestion not a complaint. The video rocks.

Sometimes I wish my internet access got removed.

Sorry Akira, that wasn't aimed at you. Just trying to dodge any comments that usually follow such explanations.

10k wrote:

TOY COMPANY CREW.
So good.

So many lip piercings.

We're still trying to talk Jérôme into getting a lip piercing so the team can be 100% lip-pierced.

England

sorry my sarky comment on 8bc asking for polish subtitles over a spanish dub probably didn't help smile

GNV / FL / USA
10k wrote:

TOY COMPANY CREW.
So good.

So many lip piercings.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

if you put it on youtube there's an experimental (sometimes shitty) translator. It can help for everyone to (almost) fully understand it.

Cambridge UK
Jellica wrote:

sorry my sarky comment on 8bc asking for polish subtitles over a spanish dub probably didn't help smile

Quite the contrary. smile

Sorry if I came off as someone with no sense of humor. sad

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

3:26 was hilarious

Cambridge UK
Analog wrote:

if you put it on youtube there's an experimental (sometimes shitty) translator. It can help for everyone to (almost) fully understand it.

Oh I think that translator would be slightly baffled by the amount of montrealese slang in that video tongue

Last edited by George (Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm)

So I spoke to Sarah, one of the team members working on the video, and apparently they did do subtitles, both french and english.  Though I think they want some help proof reading, which I will be doing (at least for the english subs).

So soon there should be a fully translated version with subtitles. Woot.

Unsubscribe

awesome!

would love to see more live vids!

Leuven, Bellagium
George wrote:
Analog wrote:

Oh I think that translator would be slightly baffled by the amount of montrealese slang in that video tongue

AHA, Montrealese slang... That's why I couldn't understand much of it!!! But yeah, I don't think you Montreal people wouldn't understand much of our weird Walon French (I'm from Belgium)! big_smile

But, great video anyhow!!

Cambridge UK

Oh great news!
Tell Sarah I can always proof-read both of them if need be.

I can't speak for others, but I have no problem with Walon. Party like it's mille neuf cent nonante-neuf? big_smile

Los Angeles

what the fuck are you french people saying? talking shit? I HATE YOUR GRAVY FRIES!

oh and

George wrote:

We're still trying to talk Jérôme into getting a lip piercing so the team can be 100% lip-pierced.

wait where do I sign up, maybe I can move there?

Anaheim, California

even though I didn't always know what was being said, it was great and probably would have been better if I understood it all