rochester, ny
arfink wrote:

BIG UPDATE: THE SOFTWARE IS WORKING. THE HARDWARE IS WORKING. IT'S ALL FREAKIN' WORKING FINALLY! I will take advantage of my working hours being slashed to 16 a week to build and ship the beta carts as soon as I can.

YES. i can't wait.

smile Awesome

Philly, PA, USA

FUCK YEAH!

Matthew Joseph Payne

!! big_smile

Minneapolis

I never thought I'd be so pumped for having my work hours cut. XD

pr0n wrote:

HOORA!!!!!

update?

SLC, UT
Flopps wrote:

update?

Minneapolis

Smallish update:

Good news and bad news. Good news is that I've got the beta carts about halfway made up and hopefully I can get them finished soon. Bad news is that I'm kinda waiting on one last piece before I can finish them. Also I am loosing my workshop for the space of a couple of weeks since it's in a guest bedroom, and we're having guests. So I have actually had to dismantle my workplace for a bit.

EDIT: Also, "real life" and "bosses" and "work schedules" all frown upon the obtaining and using of "free time." I'm doing what I can, but things have been really crazy for basically the last two months.

Last edited by arfink (Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm)

SLC, UT

Is there anything I can do to help? Donations? Ordering parts? Anything?

Minneapolis

If you can get me a real workshop! XD

But in all seriousness, if you feel like you're super interested in helping out with a contribution or whatever you're certainly welcome to PM me. At this point though I don't need things that people can give to me though- mostly just time and space. As it turns out I should be getting my workshop/bedroom back tomorrow (thank goodness) and I can do some more stuff.

To be honest, the pace the project has been going at has had me down for a bit here. Thanks for the encouragement guys, you rock. smile

Ciudad de méxico, MX

go arfink!

Philly, PA, USA

you can doo iiit!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

if you want to come over sometime to use my shop you can.

rochester, ny

where are you going to get those stickers made?

Minneapolis

The stickers are already made up. smile