Minneapolis

So, I was digging through piles of old computer junk in my basement today, and discovered some gems that people might like.

I have two OPL3 ISA sound cards. One is an Aztech Sound Galaxy NX Pro 16, the other is a MediaVision Prosonic Jazz 16. Both are supposed to be Sound Blaster compatible. Unfortunately I don't have drivers for them. Both are in good cosmetic condition and have been stored carefully in ESD bags and worked roughly 10 years ago when I pulled them. I'm gonna say $5 each, and if you can hunt down drivers then I'll test them for you.

I also have piles and piles of miscellaneous old PC RAM in various standards. If you need some RAM for your OPL3 rig/old computer/whatever just let me know and I'll see if I have what you need. Really, I have PILES of this stuff. Like, several large bags of RAM.

I got lots of other ISA parts, old AT parts, keyboards, floppy drives and ribbon cables, and even some SCSI stuff. If you need stuff for your OPL3 setup, contact me.

Last edited by arfink (Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm)

Praha, Czech republic

any OPL2 stuff perchance?

Minneapolis

Nope, these are OPL3. Though OPL2 opcodes work with opl3 chips, AFAIK. I never understood why having an OPL2 was preferable.

Praha, Czech republic

Yeah, OPL3 is backwards compatible.
I'm asking because I'm looking for the YM3014 DAC chip... they are kinda hard to find nowadays, arcadecomponents.com used to have them, but not anymore sad.

Minneapolis

I would suggest seeking out a certain ChannelManiac, who frequents places like the Neo-Geo.com forums. He may be able to hook you up with something.

Praha, Czech republic

great! thanks for the tip! :]