Canada

Ok.

i downloaded and flashed version 4.7.3.
It works sometimes, but even if i save the file with it in MIDIOUT mode, if i turn off my gameboy the next time i turn it on it won't be in MIDIOUT mode and sometimes the MIDI modes aren't even options it just stops at KEYBD.

i'm using a dmg and a thursday customs arduinoboy to control channels on a Korg EMX.
i don't know what's going on...

Unsubscribe

thats really odd! it should remember. Id send a bug to LSDJ, or try reflashing the rom.

NUMBSKULL

What flashcart are you using?

Salt Lake City, UT

I use EMS 64 w/ 4.8.8 Arduinoboy, and it always hangs up for some time when trying scroll through the sync modes. It only does this when the Aboy is connected.. I would recommend scrolling through the modes to get to MIDIOUT *before* connecting the link cable to.

As far as the issue with the setting not saving, I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe try 4.8.8_arduinoboy

Last edited by toasterpastries (Oct 16, 2017 8:15 pm)

NUMBSKULL

My suspicion is he's using an EMS cart that only has the aboy version flashed on one side, so rebooting changes the LSDJ version which doesn't have the aboy stuff.

Unsubscribe

The lockup thing happens to me to, on my derp carts. luckily you can save the setting per project and then connect later.

NUMBSKULL

Oh yeah, the lockout thing sure, but OP is saying sometimes MIDIOUT isn't even an option?

Unsubscribe

Hrm yea its weird! He should indeed try to reflash, maybe even on both pages.