Hi there,

So I found a DMG-1 in perfect condition and want to try Nanoloop Mono. I've gone to the site and apparently they're out of stock. I've signed up to be notified by email when it's available, but I was wondering if anyone else was waiting on one as well. Does anybody know if these are still being made and, if so, how long before they're back in stock? I've looked elsewhere on the forum before asking this and couldn't find an answer. So forgive me if this has already been answered before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

]::lazyitis::[================================-

Glasgow, Scotland.
lazyitis wrote:

Hi there,

So I found a DMG-1 in perfect condition and want to try Nanoloop Mono. I've gone to the site and apparently they're out of stock. I've signed up to be notified by email when it's available, but I was wondering if anyone else was waiting on one as well. Does anybody know if these are still being made and, if so, how long before they're back in stock? I've looked elsewhere on the forum before asking this and couldn't find an answer. So forgive me if this has already been answered before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't have any info about that, but I have one I might be willing to let go. Whereabouts are you based?

Mono is in production and will re-stock in January, maybe late December.

Great! Thanks!

Production is ready: http://www.nanoloop.com/shop