hardcore, Australia

"chupmusec"

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah... we would probably have to Tag the event something like SoundBytes 9 "It's chupchoons eh bro?"
big_smile

New Zealand
godinpants wrote:

"chupmusec"

CHEAPMEWSEEK

hardcore, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

Yeah... we would probably have to Tag the event something like SoundBytes 9 "It's chupchoons eh bro?"
big_smile

"awww no. i'm chipped. i'm chipped as bro"

New Zealand

It's ok, just throw another cheep on the baahbee

Melbourne, Australia

This thread just got awesome (again).

Melbourne, Australia

I love that all the other countries basically ignore this thread and its now turned into making fun of each others accents. Its a beautiful thing.

Melbourne, Australia

It brings the the Tasman 'brews' heaps close ey?

New Zealand

Yeah bro! Hard out, cuz! Bro, should bring Soundbytes over to the mean streets of Auckland ey bro, be heaps mean as ey!

Melbourne

"Soundbytes 9 - Want sum chup brew?"

I am so down, I'm currently writing and recording a new e.p of gameboys + vocals, which will hopefully be finished in not too long! It may even involve another band member.

But yeah. You guys say cheeps.

hardcore, Australia

the only other amusing thing i know about new zealand is that you call a texta a "vivid"

New Zealand

WTF is a texta?

I'm also writing some shiz. After I fix my DMG that is... Sucka keeps hanging left and holding B since the last time I opened it...

Gotta stop opening it... But I gotta open it again to fix it. But every time I fix it, it's broken when I use it again... But then would that really be fixed in the first place then? Who knows im drunk

Sydney AUS
Mortal Execution wrote:

WTF is a texta?

Lol. In Queensland its a Nikko Pen.

Melbourne, Australia

It is weird how many names for felt pens there are - most of them being brand names (that said "texta" also make crayons *shrug*)

Melbourne, Australia

Fuckin Poscas mate!

Wellington, New Zealand

in nz vivids are permanent markers. We have a brand called vivid and a brand called sharpie.
We used to have those texta pens. I remember I had a set of these ones that were sort of like airbrushes only you blow into them.