Melbourne, Australia
10k wrote:

Let's make this shit happen!

The wheels are already in motion my dear friend. I've had two interested parties email me so far. Spread the word and have your fellow local artists hit me up guys.

Melbourne, Australia
celsius wrote:

The wheels are already in motion my dear friend.

Which basically means that he emailled me and said "Hey! What do you think of this idea" and refered me to this thread tongue

Just an FYI I am the master of finding the cheapest flights once a date is available big_smile

Melbourne, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

Just an FYI I am the master of finding the cheapest flights once a date is available big_smile

No lie! She'll pull some Houdini shit and BAM! cheap flights.

Wellington
10k wrote:

Hey man!

Dot.AY and I met him at the TINA festival in Newcastle. He seems like a good dude. Drove down the freeway to Sydney with him - had a really good chat. I heard the same thing about wanting to bring Bit Shifter or Random down, but I didn't really believe it was going to happen. Though he did manage to get Daedalus down, right?!

Let's make this shit happen!

Yeah he did! It was totally sweet. You never know what he may have in the works for this year. Have you been?

I'm totally in on this!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Nah, I haven't been. NZ is a long way to go for a festival when we have so many great ones here... even if it is fucking awesome. If something mega happens for it, I could be swayed.

Wellington, New Zealand

Ugh i wanna go but my mum won't let me. I'm only 14 and i got school.

Melbourne, Australia

Chip exchange program with Nue I reckon.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
dosPrompt wrote:

Chip exchange program with Nue I reckon.

AMAZING CONCEPT.

philly

One or both of these names should be stolen for a New Zealand chip-related project. smile

Melbourne
bucky wrote:

One or both of these names should be stolen for a New Zealand chip-related project. smile

Wowowowow I am going to buy these games.

Edit: Wierd! The only one I could find was for master system. Still awesome though.

Last edited by FuturNari (Aug 2, 2010 5:04 am)

Wellington, New Zealand

Hehe II have kiwi kraze on my dingoo. Pretty fun.

Brooklyn NY US
OldGreyWolf wrote:

Blink (he is a low hum) is a real good guy and he actually knows a little bit about the chip scene. Last year he was telling me he was planning on bringing bit shifter over for camp a low hum but I don't if that will actually happen

10k wrote:

I heard the same thing about wanting to bring Bit Shifter or Random down, but I didn't really believe it was going to happen.

WAIT WAT

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Bit Shifter wrote:
OldGreyWolf wrote:

Blink (he is a low hum) is a real good guy and he actually knows a little bit about the chip scene. Last year he was telling me he was planning on bringing bit shifter over for camp a low hum but I don't if that will actually happen

10k wrote:

I heard the same thing about wanting to bring Bit Shifter or Random down, but I didn't really believe it was going to happen.

WAIT WAT

Guy runs a "festie" in NZ and is a fan of your work.
He suggested that in future years he wanted you on his bill.

I'd suggest waiting by the phone.

Wellington
Bit Shifter wrote:
OldGreyWolf wrote:

10k wrote:

WAIT WAT

If you're keen you should contact him http://alowhum.com/camp-a-low-hum/campu … xhibiting/

That would be so awesome!

You should to 10k, then you get paid so it would make the trip a whole lot cheaper!

Melbourne
OldGreyWolf wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

WAIT WAT

If you're keen you should contact him http://alowhum.com/camp-a-low-hum/campu … xhibiting/

You should to 10k, then you get paid so it would make the trip a whole lot cheaper!

This would be so amazing, I would have to go to camp if any of that happened.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
OldGreyWolf wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

WAIT WAT

I talked to him about the prospect of bringing me over and he didn't want a bar of it. hahaha.

Maybe you need to push it for me? haha.