Wellington, New Zealand

Yo! I'm moving to Auckland for work/safety, who here is from auckland and willing to take me out on a coffee date? Really keen to meet up with everyone and anyone.

Auckland, New Zealand

Sup guys!

James here. New to the chiptunes scene! Got a GB and I'm ready to rock! I was blessed to be able to watch cTrix and 10k at CALH this year! Best performances of camp no doubt!

Aaaaaaaanyways.... Anyone keen to do a show in Auckland? I'm organizing a gig in August! cTrix will be here and hopefully 10k (10k, please come! It'll be mean as). Let's try and get a bunch of chip artists together, we can make it a mad chip party! Let me know who's keen and we'll make it happen!

Nice to meet everyone btw wink

Wellington, New Zealand

I'm down for that! James I get to Auckland this Saturday, unfortunately you now have to take me on a "hot" date. I like ice skating and beach walks {just a heads up}!

Auckland, New Zealand

Sounds HOT. We'll go for candlelit dinner and a movie. I don't like ice skating OR beach walks. So you can just deal with that wink

I'll keep you's posted on the deets! I'm 92% confident it's gonna be at Whammy Bar. Either the Thurs 25th or Fri 26th of August. Let me know, everyone who's keen to play a set!

If all goes well, we should make this a regular thing. Would be heaps cool as!

Add me on Facebook if you want: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1517299123 - Just add a message saying you're from the chip scene... I don't usually let randoms be my friends wink

hardcore, Australia

I might be keen for NZ in august.

Auckland, New Zealand
godinpants wrote:

I might be keen for NZ in august.

Haha MATE. Listening to World War Whale now. Fuckin' killer!!!

You should most definately come. I'm telling you, not asking.

Australia

Awesome :-]-<

I reakon this is going to be mega.

Auckland, New Zealand
Fauxhound wrote:

I'm down for that! James I get to Auckland this Saturday, unfortunately you now have to take me on a "hot" date. I like ice skating and beach walks {just a heads up}!

Mate, sorry I missed your FB message! Only got it this morning.... I sent you a txt, we'll have a coffee date next week wink

So, so far it's:

cTrix
Fauxhound
godinpants (possibly)

10K, you in?

Wellington, New Zealand

we'll have a coffee date next week wink

So, so far it's:

cTrix
Fauxhound
godinpants (possibly)

10K, you in?

So keen for both of these, esp godinpants. This should be a tour, Auckland-Wellington-Christchurch. Any others?
Can get nation-wide posters done through work (phantom).

Auckland, New Zealand
Fauxhound wrote:

we'll have a coffee date next week wink

So, so far it's:

cTrix
Fauxhound
godinpants (possibly)

10K, you in?

So keen for both of these, esp godinpants. This should be a tour, Auckland-Wellington-Christchurch. Any others?
Can get nation-wide posters done through work (phantom).

I can organize Auckland. You guys might be on your own for the other cities... Unless I can somehow magically be rich and afford travel...

Wellington, New Zealand

Aw man I want to play with ctrix!
Good luck on this. If you ever come to Wellington let me know

Auckland, New Zealand
Apricorn wrote:

Aw man I want to play with ctrix!
Good luck on this. If you ever come to Wellington let me know

Here's an idea.... Come to Auckland! You've got 5 months to organize wink

Wellington, New Zealand

I'm totally keen to organise a wellington + christchurch leg of the trip, depends on how restricted the australian guys are, wrt travel.

Wellington, New Zealand

My first gig is on in a week you guys should come to Wellington annnnnnnnd watch

Its on the 18th at 8pm
its at Fred's, a little place on 46 Frederick st

Auckland, New Zealand
Apricorn wrote:

My first gig is on in a week you guys should come to Wellington annnnnnnnd watch

Its on the 18th at 8pm
its at Fred's, a little place on 46 Frederick st

If I didn't have to work, I'd totally drive down sad

Auckland, New Zealand

Ooo New Zealanders!