New Jersey, USA

hello everyone, my LSDJ EMS cart appears to be having some issues. When I am playing music, switching between the various screens on the program is slow, with everything on the screen loading slowly and at odd times. When I switch between the screens while the music isn't playing, there is no issue. I tested this out on both my gameboy pocket and DMG and the issue is apparent on both systems. I changed the batteries in my DMG, and the issue persists. Could the battery in the cartridge be running out? (it's LSDJ 4.9.4 btw)

Might be stupid question, but you are not just running out of CPU juice by using CPU heavy commands like vibrato?

New Jersey, USA

i actually use vibrato and waveform changes on most of my pulse instruments. could this be the culprit?
EDIT: i tested it out on an old gbc and the issue was nonexistent, which leads me to believe it was indeed cased by a mix of heavy vibrato/commands and the DMG's CPU

Last edited by Reinteck (Jan 21, 2018 10:46 pm)

Unsubscribe

encourage you to update the version of LSDJ, there has been tons of cpu improvements since then.