Tokyo, Japan

downloading now. big fan of minusbaby's Left EP(album?) and am sure with will be just as impressive!!

Minot, Maine

This is a really awesome follow-up to Left.

Refreshing stuff... It's all Milkytracker, no?

I'm pretty sure he uses something else... something... fruity.

I listened to this so many times in a row immediately after downloading I can't even remember how many times.  It's so easy to listen to over and over again!  This is a great follow up to Left.  I LOVE it.  Great job Minusbaby!

Brazil

I bet it's made on milkyandcoffee

The Bronx

Yeah, I use caféTracker. It's a bit like foursquare and I write a new bar with each shot of newly discovered espresso.

Thanks for the responses, everyone. I appreciate it.

"Left" was my attempt at telling a story with music; using each song title as the metaphorical beginning of a chapter. For "Derecha" ("Right" in Spanish), I chose to continue that concept, but this time more like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" paperback where chronological continuity doesn't matter as much as the obvious narrative. This is why it's messier than "Left" and a straight-up dance record. No time for talking.

It's also the first time I'd written music with future live versions in mind. I wanted something that was loose enough to allow improvisation on stage with my murdered out MIDI control surface with or without additional musicians as those are my public performance infatuations. I like to twiddle knobs.

Thanks again and I'm glad that it's being well-received. I never know what to expect from people with each new EP I release. I keep making things dirtier, messier and obscure. I guess you're all perverted enough to handle it. I like that.

IL, US
minusbaby wrote:

I guess you're all perverted enough to handle it. I like that.

thats what she said

The Bronx
e.s.c. wrote:
minusbaby wrote:

I guess you're all perverted enough to handle it. I like that.

thats what she said

minusbaby wrote:

Yeah, I use caféTracker. It's a bit like foursquare and I write a new bar with each shot of newly discovered espresso.

Fuck, I wish!

Washington DC

So good.

Abandoned on Fire

Good stuff!  Needs gapless playback for full effect.