I watched the original and was getting all ready to post "Best chip music video of all time" but then some asshole* blew it out of the water and went and posted the guile theme version, so now I don't know what to think.

*just joking arlen tongue

wink you know it's the bomb!

York, Yorkshire
arfink wrote:

Dude, this is sweet! And he credited you, which is better than alot of folks who just rip the music they want and won't credit anybody.

koze wrote:

The dolphin part was actually pretty cool.

And if the guy does see this thread, I kinda feel bad for him.
He likes you enough to put his vacation to your song and you're calling it the low-point of you career?
poor guy

Just to echo the above.  I'm surprised at the reaction here.  The guy sets his holiday video (probably the highlight of his year!) to your music and you're taking the piss?  I guess he won't be a fan much longer.

It's a nice song and actually fits the video well.  Shame you decided to take the piss rather than be flattered.

Tokyo, Japan

i think it's quite tasteful.....  in a very tasteless kinda way. But yea, definitely keep this as your official music video. The bit with the dolphins is seriously EPIC.

Westfield, NJ
BitPop wrote:
arfink wrote:

Dude, this is sweet! And he credited you, which is better than alot of folks who just rip the music they want and won't credit anybody.

koze wrote:

The dolphin part was actually pretty cool.

And if the guy does see this thread, I kinda feel bad for him.
He likes you enough to put his vacation to your song and you're calling it the low-point of you career?
poor guy

Just to echo the above.  I'm surprised at the reaction here.  The guy sets his holiday video (probably the highlight of his year!) to your music and you're taking the piss?  I guess he won't be a fan much longer.

It's a nice song and actually fits the video well.  Shame you decided to take the piss rather than be flattered.

Wow people, read the thread. He wasn't being serious about taking the piss. We convinced him to make it his official music video and he did. Learn to lighten up everyone.

York, Yorkshire
Decktonic wrote:

Wow people, read the thread. He wasn't being serious about taking the piss. We convinced him to make it his official music video and he did. Learn to lighten up everyone.

OK, didn't read that way to me.  I'm clearly just not getting the sense of humour here...Sorry.

Last edited by BitPop (Aug 11, 2010 1:20 pm)

A gray world of dread

Dolphins are cool

New York City

FORUMS ARE NOT.

York, Yorkshire

LOL, that's fast work!  EDIT : Makes me think of Moomins.....

Last edited by BitPop (Aug 11, 2010 2:27 pm)

Olympia, WA

I loved it. Also, I never heard any failotron songs before, I need to check out some more tunes!

Corpus Christi, Texas
Decktonic wrote:

If that happened within this thread, y'all must have some mad minimal communication skills.
Which, on review, you apparently do.

Westfield, NJ
koze wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

If that happened within this thread, y'all must have some mad minimal communication skills.
Which, on review, you apparently do.

philly

skiing / snowboarding set to chromelodeon:

smile

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

at least you know what your next t-shirt design should be. wink

Philly/NY

Westfield, NJ
enso wrote:

Brought tears to my eyes :*)