A gray world of dread
enso wrote:

Ditherphine ftw!

Last edited by µB (Aug 11, 2010 8:05 pm)

FlashHeart

If Bit Shifter is checking this thread I've got two words:

Manatee Orgy

Philadelphia, PA
Natty wrote:

If Bit Shifter is checking this thread I've got two words:

Manatee Orgy

I GET IT TOO!!

BOSTON
failotron wrote:

some guy montaged his vacation over my song, ‘Tristan’.
check the part from 2.40 if you don’t have the time for the whole thing.
i’m crying so bad.

DUDE i just got out of the hospital and now i need new fucking stitches because that was the funniest shit i've ever seen OW OW OW OW

there is only one possible progression from this and that is: failotron for official DOLPHIN ROBOT ATTACK game music

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Aug 11, 2010 11:56 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
enso wrote:

this shoudl either be a single cover.. or a t-shirt. omg it's seriously awesome!

hungary
low-gain wrote:
enso wrote:

this shoudl either be a single cover.. or a t-shirt. omg it's seriously awesome!

i know rite? our secret homoerotic bond with alex (bond with alex bond, get it?) always produces masterpieces. that is he produces masterpieces to make up for the crap i make.

Liverpool, UK
enso wrote:

Would seriously have this on a t-shirt - make it happen plz enso/failotron

Well, this thread is certainly an eye opener...  :(
Certainly I did not have bad intentions doing this video.

Hey enso, great cover design! Very nice...

Oh and on a side note may I present my favourite website:

www.hornymanatee.com

(Too bad NBC pulled the original website.)

Last edited by Blammo72Ger (Aug 12, 2010 10:39 am)

A gray world of dread

Are you the video author? Don't take the thread title or initial goonery to heart, as established on the following pages we're all loving it. At the very least, you video has already inspired me to make a track and Enso to make that kick ass dolphin pic. Cheer up, all is well smile heart

Yep, I am the one who raped failotrons great song and therefore compromised the artists integrity by putting his music to a mere vacation video....
I kid, I kid.... Well, I still raped his great tune but I can take the initial bitterness from posters - You know, I know how it is in ze internetz ;-)

Hey µB - thanks a lot for the cheers :)
I just loved his song and the whole feeling of the song reminded me of the great time we had in Curacao so I edited this video with iMovie - this is also the very first video I ever edited...

I tried to use the Enso pic as a thumbnail for the youtube entry but they seem to only allow images from the video itself which is both cool and lame.

Greetings to everyone (including the haters),

Patrick

Last edited by Blammo72Ger (Aug 12, 2010 11:42 am)

York, Yorkshire

Hi Patrick,

Apparently this is all in good humor, you are full of *WIN*.   I genuinely loved your video, and hadn't heard Failotron's song before you did this video, so it's all good big_smile

Thx for the nice words :-)

BTW I first heard the song here: http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/pa-the-series/128/
Love Penny Arcade but they used the great catarctic part of Tristan for the credits....

Last edited by Blammo72Ger (Aug 12, 2010 1:32 pm)

Philly/NY
failotron wrote:
low-gain wrote:

i know rite? our secret homoerotic bond with alex (bond with alex bond, get it?) always produces masterpieces. that is he produces masterpieces to make up for the crap i make.

"Secret"?? Pshhhh wink

Washington DC

I love this thread.

California

yeah this thread is gold. I love the video man. slo mo dolphins are epic! Cannot wait to create a chip tune video from monotonous videos and pictures lol

Philly/NY

Just wait until you see my "Blip Fest Memories ~~ failotron & me heart" Windows Movie Maker slideshow

Last edited by enso (Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am)