20:00-20:20  coova
20:20-20:40  Kaz aka HIGE
20:40-21:00  NNNNNNNNNN
21:00-21:20  Bokusatsu Shoujo Koubou
21:20-21:40  Iserobin
21:40-22:00  DJ Maste Kohta
22:00-22:20  hizmi
22:30 CLOSE

Access – JR Chuo (Orange - Rapid line)/Sobu(yellow - Local line) line Line 15 minutes from Shinjuku Station.
Time – Sep 3rd, from 18:00 to 22:00
Door – 1500 yen

Quick note, the venue is very very very hard to find. Its extremely close to the Inokashira park exit of the Sobu line Kichijoji station.

After you reach the Inokashira Park exit and have gone down the stairs. Turn immediately right, walk up the street. You should pass a Macdonalds on your right and shortly after see this entrance on your left. Its probably only 2 or 3 minutes from the exit of the station.

Walk down the little passage next to the stairs, take the elevator up to the 4th Floor. Then rock out like a mother fucker because there is some SERIOUS talent playing.....

Blip Tokyo After Party – 9/6
-----------------------------------
Waseda – Sabako

18:00 - sound check 音出し
19:00 doors open 開始
19:30 - 20:00 Ben
20:00 - 20:30 Dot_AY
20:30 - 21:00 Dong
21:00 - 21:30 Cheapshot
21:30 - 22:00 Chibitech
22:00 - 22:30 Minikomi
22:30 - 23:00 Ultra Super Secret Special Guest....

Access – Tozai Line, Waseda Station, Exit 2
Time – Doors 7pm
Door – 1000 yen

Map to venue

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=35.706499 … iwloc=near

Street view of venue

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou … 5,,0,-5.09

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Sep 6, 2010 2:35 am)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I hear Dot.AY is going to be there.
Get that cat to play.

Tokyo, Japan

Dot.AY? That dude plays?

New York City

TEASE.
Post the lineup already! big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

Will soon! Waiting for people to get back to us, we want to get it all up and once....

Tokyo, Japan

Pre party information announced. Post party info coming soon, rumors of a surprise guest circulating....

Melbtown, Lolstralia

NNNNNNNNNN  awesome yikes

Hnnnnnnnngggggg

also BSK woop woop (awesome that there is a bunch I haven't heard of as well...... exciting )

Tokyo, Japan

looking good my man!

GNV / FL / USA

w0000t!

Tokyo, Japan

The pre party was not organised by the Blip organisers or Cheapy and I it was the work of I believe, mainly the work of some of the Lobit crew who are dear awesome friends of ours and total bad asses, please remember to say something nice to them!

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Aug 15, 2010 1:26 pm)

NYC

It hurts to not be going to this :*(

ahhhhh I want to be there!!

Tokyo, Japan
Lazerbeat wrote:

The pre party was not organised by the Blip organisers or Cheapy and I it was the work of I believe, mainly the work of some of the Lobit crew who are dear awesome friends of ours and total bad asses, please remember to say something nice to them!

Indeed! The pre-party is a real showcase of the Japanese artists that are not playing BLIP, put on by the organization queen of the scene (i think is an appropriate term big_smile)

As mentioned, the after-party is being put on by Lazerbeat and myselfgiving priority to internationals who are over for BLIP but not actually performing. We are also lucky to have some excellent Japanese artists also. So a real mixed back of goodness lies in store!!

I hope all of the artists performing at BLIP stick around for the after-party! In fact, don't go back home so we can see you perform every week out here!!! big_smile

New York City

HIZIMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokyo, Japan

Aaaaaaand the post party is up!

New York City

MINIKOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!