Hoboken, NJ

Remember that time we took a hike through the outskirts of The Mushroom Kingdom and we got lost with only a gameboy to guide us? You kept complaining about my sense of direction and I kept insisting we were on the right path. Do you recall stumbling onto that meadow full of delicious fungi and eating entirely too much? You always were a glutton. How about that bouquet of flowers I picked for you that enabled you to throw fireballs at will? That was neat. I think my favorite part was how we saved the entire population of Mushroom Kingdom from the clutches of that weird turtle/dragon guy. Good times.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Breaker of Bricks 02:08
2. Devourer of Mushrooms 02:20
3. Conjurer of Fire 01:49
4. Saviour of Toadstools 02:41

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

These tracks are really awesome!  I hope the lack of posts doesn't mean this is being ignored.  Download this people!

Melbourne

Thanks Battle Lava! Hope all is well with you.

Wellington

I really love the artwork! (and the songs are really awesome too!!) Who did it?

Melbourne

Haha thanks again! My list of thanks only made it onto the net label site and the band camp but it was a very cool guy called Hannes Pasqualini aka rumplerfilter from Italy , he's on here and his site is www.papernoise.net

Philly, PA, USA

I knew the art was him! fantastic looking stuff. also, downloading now!

Melbourne

Yeah he is the man! Does some amazing stuff, cheers for the download pixls!

Hoboken, NJ

Thanks a lot for the comments, I think this album rules and FuturNari rules!

Melbourne

Haha thanks Moldilox, it's a pleasure to be on Beep City!

How did I miss out on this?! Awesome stuff FuturNari, 'Devourer of Mushrooms' is an incredible highlight. Hope to see a new (hopefully longer smile) release from you soon.

Melbourne

Thanks fluidvolt! Glad you found it man, I have some new stuff in the pipeline so hopefully will have another release soon!